• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Armed guards in front of any type of business is normal everyday life in pretty much all of central and South America. Banks, grocery stores, pharmacy's, restaurants, parking lots, mall entrances, [...]

We go to a grocery store here -- and I'm not talking about a little market, I'm talking about a giant Vons/Ralphs size grocery store -- where there are armed guards and the announcements over the PA are in Spanish only. The nation is changing. Rapidly.

Ok... so if you have a great voice and the talent to sing like this... why become a hammer-licking, twerking, prime-time shocker, latex-pants-wearing moonbat?

Lyrics are a bit prophetic, though.

More of this and less foam fingers and chicken thighs and she'd probably be a hit!

IMHO, this is a damn fine bit of singing!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Tough to beat an original:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1plvBR02wDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
OK guys. Here's the deal. I posted some weeks back that I had a bunch of photos saved from the older version of this thread. Most, but not all involve the softer sex in one form or another. I DID NOT take these photos. They are NOT mine. I just copied them from this forum years ago. If you see someone you may know, I'm sorry. But someone posted them here first. I just copied them.

Let's get started.

Thanks for recycling some lost pics. Any efforts to undo the loss of the last thread is appreciated. However, in the spirit of NOT repeating the past, can you Please NOT post anymore of those pics that got the last Thread DELETED in the first place?

None of us are debating how "interesting" the naked crotch pics actually ARE, but I think we can all agree that they will just cause problems. Again.

So, pretty please, with fucking H4350 and large primers on top, stop it.

original.jpg
[/FONT]
tommy+boy+quotes.jpg

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

Thanks for recycling some lost pics. Any efforts to undo the loss of the last thread is appreciated. However, in the spirit of NOT repeating the past, can you Please NOT post anymore of those pics that got the last Thread DELETED in the first place?

None of us are debating how "interesting" the naked crotch pics actually ARE, but I think we can all agree that they will just cause problems. Again.

So, pretty please, with fucking H4350 and large primers on top, stop it.

View attachment 19472
[/FONT]
View attachment 19473

Having been a moderator here at one time, I am well aware of Frank's rules about showing "pink". But if you want the old photos stopped then, so be it. I'll keep the other untold hundreds to myself. I like the photos I posted better than yours above any way. But you really should have spoken up a few weeks ago when I first posted my intentions. If the moderators want to say something I'll abide with what they have to say.

Sorry Snake-Eyes. I PM'd Frank (Lowlight) and he said "Non-issue nothing wrong". Until HE tells me to stop, I'll post them.

My response in {bold red}:

Having been a moderator here at one time, I am well aware of Frank's rules about showing "pink". But if you want the old photos stopped then, so be it. {Nut up or shut up. If you're so confident in your interpretation of Frank's Rules, then why the fuck would you even hint at "giving in" and not posting something? I'm not the site owner. I was pointing out a possible problem; not dictating policy.} I'll keep the other untold hundreds to myself. {...that's about as mature a statement as "I'm taking my toys and going home".] I like the photos I posted better than yours above any way. {Also very mature. I could care less...} But you really should have spoken up a few weeks ago when I first posted my intentions. {Oh, I see. Your vague "I might post some pictures in the future" post was our only warning to preemptively stop you from possibly breaking the rules here? That's fucking retarded logic.} If the moderators want to say something I'll abide with what they have to say. {So, the fact that the rules are posted, you feel that the moderators must give a personal reminder to you before you'll actually abide by them? So, therefore, unless a police officer personally tells you the current laws, you are free to do as you please? Again, fucking retarded logic.}

Sorry Snake-Eyes. I PM'd Frank (Lowlight) and he said "Non-issue nothing wrong". Until HE tells me to stop, I'll post them. {Great. You want a medal or something? I never told you to do anything. I just asked.}

I have no idea why you insist on giving even a semblance of a shit what I think, but "thanks" anyway.

I was merely trying to preempt this thread from getting nuked again via cellphone buffoonery. You asked Frank, and he gave you the OK. Good job.

Thanks for saving the archived photos and sharing them. Everybody could use a good laugh.

From your language and hand signs YOU are the one who cares. Either post something to further the thread or go somewhere else. You act like a teenager.

I'm gonna be running a group buy on this new holster that I developed. PM me if interested. :cool:

I think you want to look for something like this. This model is pretty old, exact year of manufacture is not known, I purchased this from a Rockwell facility that was closed down. This will allow you to count clicks, center, set parallax and verify how accurate the movement of the scope is.

389247707.jpg

389247738.jpg

389247725.jpg

John III

Edit: Wtf I tried to quote a pic above and it's quoting something wrong.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Grandkids are here and the ball game is on. I don't think UT has much of a chance against #1 ranked Alabama. But I do hope they make a good game of it. If they can do that I'll be tickled. I'll try to post more later this evening.

Thanks for the kind words.

At this point I'm just hoping they don't get shut out.
UT has the 10th longest streak in college football of scoring in every game.

Grandkids are here and the ball game is on. I don't think UT has much of a chance against #1 ranked Alabama. But I do hope they make a good game of it. If they can do that I'll be tickled. I'll try to post more later this evening.

Now that is funny! :D Tennessee is going to get hammered the whole game.

The game got kind of dry for our side. Alabama coach Nick Saban is working hard at his job. I have to hand him that much. Now on to differing thoughts.

My first smallbore rifle.

Here are a few more of AMBER...!!!

Different size print...

I'm going to watch a little bit more of the game.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend.

My step-daughter getting geared up for Halloween. I have no idea what she's supposed to be.

IMG_4127_Copy_zps8eccb826.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see the arrowheads closer up.
It's not that I don't care about the slut in the photos, but I've always been a big fan of arrowheads.