• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Speed limits are for the little people............ TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Too Fast Too Furious?
The Fast and the Funeral?
article-2425271-1BE81E7A000005DC-921_634x553.jpg

Were they out for a "Joy Ride" after the charity?

Black Friday & Cyber Monday will never generate the level of excitement, hope, and wonder that having one of these show up in the mail did.
Progress? Says who?

MG1QHE5.jpg

Especially if your outhouse was down to the last few pages...

Personally, I went to the pages of guns first.

Cheers,

Sirhr

When they started using all glossy pages, that was the day the world started it's downward spiral to hell.

Black Friday & Cyber Monday will never generate the level of excitement, hope, and wonder that having one of these show up in the mail did.
Progress? Says who?

MG1QHE5.jpg

I always went for the pages with the semi naked models in lingerie.....

Then we found out about Playboy.

Yep. They had the order laid out just right. Bra and panties followed by the guns followed by the toys (at 10, the train sets made me just as hard as the bra section).

Getting Back on Track....

I was trying to balance my checkbook this morning and my email pinged with these pics. Easy choice!

Attachments

• lovelyladies19.jpg
    lovelyladies19.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 160
  • lovelyladies21.jpg
    lovelyladies21.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 166
  • lovelyladies24.jpg
    lovelyladies24.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 162
  • lovelyladies38.jpg
    lovelyladies38.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 157
Tucker, Saw this yesterday and was going to post it but figured with the bush, id get banned. You can probably get away with it. Really fucking strange...knits right through her period....

Since men don't have vagina's I wonder if shoving a 50 BMG round up our ass's would make us more intimate with our bodies?

Last edited:
I can't get past how much she looks like Mr. Bean. And that's just the beginning!

Thats one of those "how the fuck did I get to this video" tubes.

Cramming stuff in her vag, meh.. guess she has never been to Thailand.

All this time I've been using my pecker to chamfer case mouths, I could have sold it as performance art.

Folks: It's been said before... and I'll say it again: "No matter how good an idea it seems at the time... never give a gun to a monkey!"

[video=youtube;O-MDGBjJJVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-MDGBjJJVg[/video]

You realize another Planet of the Apes film is a few months away...complete with gun toting monkeys.

You realize another Planet of the Apes film is a few months away...complete with gun toting monkeys.

And we know how that story of gun-totin' monkeys ended...

Cheers,

Sirhr

I know, I know... the monkeys ascended because we blew ourselves up c. 1975... leaving Charlton Heston to return to a monkey world where Hasbro made a fortune off of Apes toys long before they even thought up Star Wars... But it's the best I can do at 0700 with no coffee. Thanks for the chuckle dogtown...

I have to stop trolling this site while reloading......just loaded the same round three times!! Blew powder everywhere...