• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Sorry to have to break it to ya, but that's just ghey…. ;)

I was hoping the humor in that question translated on the Internet. We can't possibly have a male cheerleader on here without giving him some shit. The only real cheerleaders on here wear GAP outfits and chant Frank's name!

I was hoping the humor in that question translated on the Internet. We can't possibly have a male cheerleader on here without giving him some shit. The only real cheerleaders on here wear GAP outfits and chant Frank's name!

the sarcasm is strong with this one, clever he is! hahaha nice job, bet some still don't get it.

I got it, I guess you missed the " ;) "? ....Carry on.

naj1HaE.gif

Poor situational awareness...

adcats_zpsabb6200c.jpg

Ok... not all that motivational, but I remember this from when I was a kid growing up in dairy country. This is an awesome picture. Thanks for humoring me...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Brings back memories. I used to watch my Granddad do that with the wild barn cats...that's the only time you could get near them.

This is in Daytona, FL. At college cheerleading nationals. I was a cheerleader for two years in College and made the trip down there twice. Took some crap from a few of my buddies but I will say those were the best two years of my single life.

Did a few years of that in high school and later coached college cheerleading/stunts. Went to nationals etc and guys only did competition. the guy to girl ratio it was outstanding. Frankly got more beat up doing cheer competition than football. Got knocked the f out in practice once. Man it makes me feel old looking at the stuff they can pull off today.

This is in Daytona, FL. At college cheerleading nationals. I was a cheerleader for two years in College and made the trip down there twice. Took some crap from a few of my buddies but I will say those were the best two years of my single life.

Not going to lie but I was a cheerleader in college for a few years myself. At first I said you guys couldnt pay me to do it but it sure as hell had its benefits. Best seats in the house at games as well as the girls. Our team had a tradition of "Partner Showers" upon making the team. And before the wise asses start in, no Im not talking nuts to buts. Theres something to be said about being a freshman and getting all lathered up with some of the hottest female cheerleaders on campus and... well... :)

Not going to lie but I was a cheerleader in college for a few years myself. At first I said you guys couldnt pay me to do it but it sure as hell had its benefits. Best seats in the house at games as well as the girls. Our team had a tradition of "Partner Showers" upon making the team. And before the wise asses start in, no Im not talking nuts to buts. Theres something to be said about being a freshman and getting all lathered up with some of the hottest female cheerleaders on campus and... well... :)

And thennnn

Cheers,

Sirhr