• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

zuzavuha.jpg

Nah dude, that's just the bedframe. Gotta be built like that for when, you know, she gets that mass-a-movin'.

Wait until she gets that mass a-movin! F=MA if I remember my Newtonian physics right.

Betting that the hefties picture posts appear in direct proportion to the endless T&A pictures which belong over in the hot girlfriends thread... assuming that hasn't been deleted. As long as the Motivational Picture Thread is a dumping ground for softcore Internet spank bank whacking material... the hefties will probably continue in a 1:1 ratio. And folks haven't even started posting pictures of manboobs yet. Just 'sayin.

Cheers

Sirhr

Last edited:
well that post started page 300, how about a 50 cents and a MIDGET stripper? :D

Better idea... anyone who wants to celebrate can make a donation in the name of Snipers Hide to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. Noone wins... except my heroes.

On the other hand, if you want to send me a midget stripper I wouldn't say no. Especially if she looks like Margaret Thatcher. Finally a use for the gravity boots and the lifetime supply of KY I purchased from the classified on AR15.com... ummmm Margaret Thatcher lookalike midget in gravity boots....

Cheers,

Sirhr

This thread is a horrible car crash that I just cant look away from. I keep coming back and I know the results before hand but I still look.

cool idea on the WWF

i imagine shipping on the midget stripper can't be that much. finding one looking like MT, now that's a different story!

i'll improvise and look for an albino oompa loompa in a grey wig with bad teeth.....

(i'll stop, now back to T&A and all things motivational)

Better idea... anyone who wants to celebrate can make a donation in the name of Snipers Hide to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. No one wins... except my heroes.

Yeah, except they don't win, WWF does. There was a thread on here a while back. Something like 93% of the money they collect goes to admin and other expenses. Search the interweb for charity ratings.
I don't even buy their bottled water any more, I just donate to the local 'Vets Helping Vets' organization.

1911fan

As much as I'd like to search through 180 pages of this thread, I just don't have the time... Does anyone have that animated gif of the hot chick hula hooping in some really nice fancy house?

For the "hula hooping hot chick" search Remy Lacroix. I think I spelled it right.

And would anyone know where to go to find the picture of the LARGE security guard buying something at a 7/11 type counter with his armor looking like a patch on his back?

Thank you,
Mr.Smith

Yeah, except they don't win, WWF does. There was a thread on here a while back. Something like 93% of the money they collect goes to admin and other expenses. Search the interweb for charity ratings.
I don't even buy their bottled water any more, I just donate to the local 'Vets Helping Vets' organization.

1911fan

EXACTLY!! Fuck WWF, they are some of the biggest thieves out there in the charity realm. They are also anti gun, do a bit of Google -fu and you will see. They will take money from gun events but they won't endorse or allow the event to use the WWF logos or associate with them. WWF can lick the sweat off of my balls.

EXACTLY!! Fuck WWF, they are some of the biggest thieves out there in the charity realm. They are also anti gun, do a bit of Google -fu and you will see. They will take money from gun events but they won't endorse or allow the event to use the WWF logos or associate with them. WWF can lick the sweat off of my balls.

I'm on the road all day, and see dozens of these stickers on cars. I never knew they were such douchebags.

1911fan

Actually, according to their 2012 report, 81.6% of donations went to providing services. Might want to check you sources before you post.
Donation FAQs - Wounded Warrior Project

Actually, according to their 2012 report, 81.6% of donations went to providing services. Might want to check you sources before you post.
Donation FAQs - Wounded Warrior Project

Statistics direct from their own webpage, thats completely unbiased :rolleyes: WWP has also spent a good deal of money to ensure their links come up when you google them but if you look close enough you can find reports like these
WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT A ?LEGAL? SCAM | asknod

Without belaboring it anymore, as stated, there is an entire thread on the subject here that can detail the money trail. Bottom line up front: They are deceiving a lot of people and very little money in the grand scheme of things goes to helping troops when all is said and done. Here is their actual 2012 form 990 for those who care to look at it.

http://asknod.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/wwp-900-fy-2012.pdf

Last edited:
WWP and WWF are two different organizations. Less than 60 percent of donations to WWP go to those in need (according to their 2013 posted budget) while those that run the program pay themselves in excess of 300k each year. Have not looked into WWF

Statistics direct from their own webpage, thats completely unbiased :rolleyes: WWP has also spent a good deal of money to ensure their links come up when you google them but if you look close enough you can find reports like these
WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT A ?LEGAL? SCAM | asknod

Without belaboring it anymore, as stated, there is an entire thread on the subject here that can detail the money trail. Bottom line up front: They are deceiving a lot of people and very little money in the grand scheme of things goes to helping troops when all is said and done. Here is their actual 2012 form 990 for those who care to look at it.

http://asknod.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/wwp-900-fy-2012.pdf

Fair point.
What about this link?
Charity Navigator Rating - Wounded Warrior Project

My point is, you can't trust everything you see on the internet. Contradictory information abounds.

According to Charity Navigator, WWP paid out 58% for programs. The CEO paid himself $311K.
It appears much of what WWP took in is accrued as assets on the balance sheet and would be available to support programs if they decided to spend there.

Okay, but check this one out.
Wounded Warrior Project Tax Returns Analyzed
My point still remains, you cant trust everything you read on the internet.

I'm not sure what your point is, that article proves my point quiet well. Statistics and money aside, the other issue people are overlooking is that WWP has demonstrated in the past to be and is Anti 2A. So again, why anyone in the military and gun communities would give to them escapes me.