• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

^^^

Yeah, I'd like to see some footage of a skiff rolling up on a cargo ship and getting surprised as the ships security opens up with a fuckin Dillon M134. Bwaaaaaaaaa..... waaaaaaaa......waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gives new meaning to "I'ma make it rain"

1364934362cb23a-520x693.jpg

Guess Walmart was closed that day…

[video=youtube;h5Vnivt-aRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Vnivt-aRw[/video]

Watch the little white car in the left lane.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ec3f84bff7c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch the little white car in the left lane.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ec3f84bff7c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone know the back story on this? Licenses show overseas but I can't tell where. If it were U.S. license plates, I'd be guessing portable meth cooker?

Reminds me of the stupid terrorist who tried to blow up a car and burned his lips on the tailpipe.

Cheers,

Sirhr

WTF happened to that car?
Looks like it dumped a load of sand out the bottom.

If I'm reading it correctly, Lat/Long shows northern Iran (near Turkmenistan), near Golestan National Park?
37.4544E
55.8824N

Anyone know the back story on this? Licenses show overseas but I can't tell where. If it were U.S. license plates, I'd be guessing portable meth cooker?

Reminds me of the stupid terrorist who tried to blow up a car and burned his lips on the tailpipe.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Taco Bell?

I now understand why 16:9 screens were invented, you simply can't fit enough in 4:3 nowadays...

How many Burt Reynolds, Roger Moore, Sammy Davis, Dean Martin, Jack Elam, Jamie Farr, Jimmie the Greek, Jackie Chan, Ken Squier movies are you going to find on a Saturday Night.

Also written by Brock Yates, one of the last great automotive print journalists.

WTF happened to that car?
Looks like it dumped a load of sand out the bottom.

If I'm reading it correctly, Lat/Long shows northern Iran (near Turkmenistan), near Golestan National Park?
37.4544E
55.8824N

I got Moscow:

37.4544e
55.8822n

Oh good lord... just post the whole movie!

How many Burt Reynolds, Roger Moore, Sammy Davis, Dean Martin, Jack Elam, Jamie Farr, Jimmie the Greek, Jackie Chan, Ken Squier movies are you going to find on a Saturday Night.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Another classic. Any movie that starts out with Dom Deluise in a yellow jumpsuit and has Mel Tillis and Terry Bradshaw driving a stock car has got to be great!

This seems pretty Motivating: Meet my son Aleksandr Joseph Mall Ninja, Born on 14 Jan 14 (actual due date: 28 Apr 14). Weighing in at a whopping 1 lb 10 oz. On the morning of 29 Dec my wife said something was "wrong", so we headed up to the ER. They procceded to to a little recon, and discovered my sons head at the opening of the cervix.... not normal ops. My wife was 23 weeks preagnant. about 2 and half hours later we were loaded into a guardian med evac flight on our way down to Anchorage. When we first talked to the Doctor, he didn't seem too sure that the kid was going to stay in for too much longer. For those who don't know, 24 weeks gestation is when a fetus is considered legally viable, meaning that if anything happened that the hospital would have to revive. At 23 weeks, they are not required to. so, long story short, they put my wife in bed with her feet higher than her head, where she stayed for almost 3 weeks. My son was born at 1734 on a tuesday. he stayed 99 days at the NICU down in Anchorage. I flew down there last Wednesday, 23 Apr 14 and picked them up to come home.

Aleksandr within hours of being born... 1 lb. 10 oz., 12.5 inches long

Aleksandr about a month ago when I was able to visit... he hit 4 lbs that very day and was 15.25 inches long

And Aleksandr's first day home, he checked out of the NICU at 6 lbs 17.5 Inches long.

Good for you sir. I'm so happy for y'all. They are such a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now THAT'S motivational. Congrats to you and your wife. Make the most of every possible minute, especially while he's little. The time will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Reactions: geek65
While I was in Africa last October my wife started having contractions and thought he was coming early. His due date was in December and we both were freaking out. I told my wife to put a cork in it and hold on until I at least get back from my safari. She did and now my little boy is as happy as a clam. I thank The Lord he didn't have any complications and I'm happy to hear your little one is doing well. That is truly motivating and inspiring as well.

Thats awesome Mall Ninja!

My first son was premature as well. My wife spent 9 days in the ICU before he decided it was time to come out. Luckily he only spent a little over 2 weeks in the NICU.

Going home without your kid sucks in the worst way, and seeing them in a plastic box with an IV in their head sucks more.

Glad he's at home and doing good.

H