• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Very odd for one to jump into a hit. And that guy got his shit rocked.

aqpainting_zpsb69e6b93.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

"Happy Trees"

I'm sure a lot of people here are of the same opinion......

Attachments

• Piers.jpg
    Piers.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 57
Anyone who has ever been to St. Catherines St. in Montreal... totally gets this.

im there now(well 1 block south, but just came from St. Catherines(climbed the fucking stairs to Mont Royal). Couldnt convince any of my co-workers to go to one of the more "risque" strip joints. One guy said "do not take me to a live sex show place"... Tons of hot women in this city.

im there now(well 1 block south, but just came from St. Catherines(climbed the fucking stairs to Mont Royal). Couldnt convince any of my co-workers to go to one of the more "risque" strip joints. One guy said "do not take me to a live sex show place"... Tons of hot women in this city.

Classic.... just classic. Well, yes, there is lots of pooter in Montreal. Of course, they all smoke un-filtered Camels, so... good luck. Bring some little raincoats if you head to Club Super Sexe or you will catch a dose of Pants Rabbits.

Have fun. Best part of Montreal these days is Indian food and Smoked Meat (that's Pastrami, for those who don't Habla.) Avoid the Hep-C infested B-girls on St. Catherine's. Or don't. It's your goodies that will fall off.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
Classic.... just classic. Well, yes, there is lots of pooter in Montreal. Of course, they all smoke un-filtered Camels, so... good luck. Bring some little raincoats if you head to Club Super Sexe or you will catch a dose of Pants Rabbits.

Have fun. Best part of Montreal these days is Indian food and Smoked Meat (that's Pastrami, for those who don't Habla.) Avoid the Hep-C invested B-girls on St. Catherine's. Or don't. It's your goodies that will fall off.

Cheers,

Sirhr

fly out early in the AM so no fun to really be had tonight. Went to Dunn's for some Smoked Meat though and the guy with me looked at me like I ordered a gay meal.

I guess I am known as the guy at my company that takes people to the live sex show clubs. It may have happened 3 or 4 times with various co-workers down in New Orleans. In your best drunk voice "hey, lets go to a titty bar" "oh, I know exactly the one to go to" "ok lets go" walk/stumble down the street, pay the $10 at the "titty bar" "hey man, this aint a normal titty bar is it" "uh, what gave it away"....

And we figured out where everybody goes to smoke weed in Montreal: Mont Royal. Mont Marijuana is what is should be called. Holy hell.

Since Tucker likes titties so much these are just for him...

10305510_10202238690945539_5037784398562349909_n.jpg

LOL! He was missing some basic ingredients, patience, intelligence and speed.

These ones will not knock you out but spill your guts all over.

Since first seeing a bullfight I've wanted to go one on one with a matador to see what the guy sitting on the horse is really made of.

Last edited: