• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

e82ZTQ1.jpg

I want a pair of dice like that

It would be great if Tucker301 had his own thread to post on instead of using this one.

It would be great if Tucker301 had his own thread to post on instead of using this one.

WTF is your problem? You joined here in Nov 2013, tucker and many others (myself included) can Google our own random titties & ass pics. The idea of this thread and the original thread was to have diverse content of varying perspectives of what was humorous, entertaining, or sometimes hilariously distasteful for YEARS!!!. STFU and go make your keyboard sticky.

Here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=titties+&+ass

Last edited:
WTF is your problem? You joined here in Nov 2013, tucker and many others (myself included) can Google our own random titties & ass pics. The idea of this thread and the original thread was to have diverse content of varying perspectives of what was humorous, entertaining, or sometimes hilariously distasteful for YEARS!!!. STFU and go make your keyboard sticky.

Here you go: Let me google that for you

I really can't improve on that, other than to say...

9e78bae2a99cce6f52bffd8ff20b4bb77106224cdc73b458cb070b4ad36838bb.jpg

Here you go: Let me google that for you

Applause for Shankster

aYb5XZ2_460sa.gif