• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

nu6y6e4u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605

Fuck douche beats the shit out of his wife but gets it in the end. It sure took a long time for the help to arrive.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4043b2f4af3f" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You should send her a picture of yourself and see if she feels the same way. Otherwise, it's unrequited and then it just gets creepy.
its a little thing called" hygiene" that wouldn't happen if she practice it.
besides, thats right up your alley!

Sent from my SCH-I605

Back to the Kardashian trash photo. More pipe been laid in that skanks man trap than a fleet of plumbers vans.

Only in America can a family (if you can call it that) take a trailer park trash life style and market it to the point of being millionaires. Sad commentary on what people find entertaining these days.

don't forget that OJ gave a bag of evidence to Robert Kardashian, the skanks father, to dispose of during his slow speed chase. Blood on the hands of that family.

I didn't know who that was and could not for the life of me figure out why some of you were saying "would not smash". Now I understand it is a self preservation issue. Dick rot is not a favorable trait.