• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

uZC5fF9.gif

Tucker, that vid with the fluffy marmalade cat looks (and behaves) exactly like our own larger cat (my Wife insists she's a Chantilly). Sweet and affectionate, she's also often about as dumb as a box of hammers. We refer to her as our 'special needs kitty'.

Greg

Last edited:
Frigging genius, and just on time for corn season. I'm showing this to my wife this weekend, maybe she'll even stop calling me a dumbass !

After doing some research this is microwaved corn.

Be a lot cooler if you could shuck corn like that.

*denyers*
Denier is a measure of fabric weight. Example: 1000 denier cordura.

But yeah, I agree. It pisses me off that we give so much credence to a minority of opposing voices these days.
Like the thing the other day with a few thousand people shoving NZ Air into dropping the ad with the swimsuit models.

As far as this whole proven science thing goes, John Oliver did a dandy little rant about it a while back.
I can't post it here and stay in the lines, but my favorite part was something like, "Hats exist. It's proven fact. You can't say hats do not exist."

After doing some research this is microwaved corn.

Be a lot cooler if you could shuck corn like that.
Thanks for the heads up, would definitely have been a whole lot cooler if you could shuck corn that way. Thanks for tipping me off before I totally crashed and burned trying to wow and amaze my wife with how ingenious I was while showcasing my corn sucking awesomeness. I definately would've been called a dumbass after the colossal failure.

Yep, that one is classic... I was dating this girl years ago who when driving down the road her car dies because the alternator failed and killed the battery (I am sure the battery indicator light was on, but she was too numb to notice). Her car had auto locking doors which unlocked when you removed the key, or pulled the inside handle 2X (first pull unlocked the lock and second opened the door). She called me saying her car died and she was locked in. I asked her how and she said she was pushing the unlock button on the door but nothing was happening. She was actually starting to panic... I knew what the dumb ass was doing and could not stop laughing. I finally told her to just pull the handle 2 times or if that was too complicated to move the lock switch by hand. That relationship didn't last too long, looks only go so far...