• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

babraille_zps22331caf.png

Cheers,

Sirhr

So, interestingly enough, for parents out there...

...there was a batch of DTaP vaccine that were tainted with the Parvo virus. Mimics autism...

What...the....fuck....!!!??

Yeah, that was an unusual one...

There is also the famed one where your toddler / infant gets thrush after being on antibiotics, and, though prescribed Nystatin, never completely recovers. So, the kid ends up with a low level and persistent yeast (fungal) infection... which, some kids are really susceptible to side effects of. ...and also mimics Autism spectrum disorders. [4th misdiagnosed / undiagnosed disease according to the CDC... and many doctors will not order the stool sample / blood work to check it.]

Now, let's not get everyone's hopes up, these are rare... BUT, something that should be checked... Parvo can be easily found in blood-work, as can low level persistent fungal infections through blood-work and stool samples.

This has been a public service anouncement, sans boobies, by someone that's seen both of these....

Is it my cooking?
The one a few weeks back came out while I was making breakfast.
This one popped out while I was grilling burgers a while ago.

q65d5PE.jpg

And the burgers were fantastic!

JglhHKn.jpg

The most underated musican in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQEoszkqTJA

Used to see these guys 2 shows a night, 3 nights a week at a little place called "The Keystone Palo Alto." (Long gone)

If you don't have Dave's solo blues album I highly suggest picking it up. "On the Blue Side" 2006 Some very nice work on that one.

The original band is dropping off one by one. Phil has past, Superfoot I heard is on life support. Joey I haven't heard from in years.

Dave's still going strong. We've been to a couple of his birthday bashes over the last few years.

The new line up is doing very well and has a large fan base. Have seen the many times. Dave only gets better with time....

Used to see these guys 2 shows a night, 3 nights a week at a little place called "The Keystone Palo Alto." (Long gone)

If you don't have Dave's solo blues album I highly suggest picking it up. "On the Blue Side" 2006 Some very nice work on that one.

The original band is dropping off one by one. Phil has past, Superfoot I heard is on life support. Joey I haven't heard from in years.

Dave's still going strong. We've been to a couple of his birthday bashes over the last few years.