• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ibbFGy7PdZsWwC.gif

Bannermans had a store in NYC, that I bought 45-70 surplus carbine loads(405 gr lead, black powder, tin plated case, dated 1892) for $1.50 a box of 20, back in the 1950's. Hangfire about one in ten, but fun in my trapdoor!

Two Bald Eagles, were sitting on a road kill, in north-central Oregon. We were able to go past, then turn around and drive up slowly. took a series, but this is my favorite.
Blood on his beak.

Two Bald Eagles, were sitting on a road kill, in north-central Oregon. We were able to go past, then turn around and drive up slowly. took a series, but this is my favorite.
Blood on his beak.

That's a fantastic shot!

David Irvine is the talented artist behind the Gnarled Branch. The self-professed illustrator and crafter is known for his whimsical furniture, his Gothic sculptures and what he describes as ‘Re-Directed Paintings’.
Featured below is his ongoing series of re-directed paintings where Irvine finds old and/or discarded thrift store paintings and revives them by adding a recognizable character or two.

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-32.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-15.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-34.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-18.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-37.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-38.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-39.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-36.jpg

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-8.jpg

Pretty sure my parents had this one over the sofa for a t least ten years. We used to tie sewing needles to pieces of thread and use them as darts on the damned thing.

adding-characters-to-thrift-store-paintings-by-david-irvine-gnarled-branch-9.jpg

This place has no basement, and the only mom here is the mother of our two wonderful children.
This was taken from the front porch earlier this evening. I can't imagine why I'd want to be in the basement, even if I did have one.

cUBwAaA.jpg

Here's to the losers of the world. The ones who pay no admittance and then bitch when the play doesn't go their way.
Refund's in the mail, Skippy.
Go wait by the mailbox.

This place has no basement, and the only mom here is the mother of our two wonderful children.
This was taken from the front porch earlier this evening. I can't imagine why I'd want to be in the basement, even if I did have one.

cUBwAaA.jpg

Here's to the losers of the world. The ones who pay no admittance and then bitch when the play doesn't go their way.
Refund's in the mail, Skippy.
Go wait by the mailbox.

Darn Tucker. I hope you have one of those $15K zero turn mowers to handle the yard with. My front yard is about half that size and I wish I had one.

I live/grew up on a 5,000 acre ranch and I've mowed 2 acres around the house area with a push mower for years. Just finally got a troy-built riding lawnmower last year. It rocks!

Oh please!

The sophisticates on this site have much better tastes and are a better filter than google. Besides, I'm in mamas basement with jack juice in hand. I have the movie The Green Berets down low. I have the neighbor girls undies I stole off the line and all I need is some snipers hide titties. Since we are on the subject of titties, what are the rules on lactation? I mean its not crotch stuff right? Besides mamas milk is a good thing. Someone test the mods rules by putting up a lactator! Oh yeah and art stuff is ok. I am partial to that weird Flemish artist who's name escapes me now cause I'm thinking about TITTIES!!!!

I came across this pic tonight while I was moving some files around and this motivated the hell out of me many years ago. This pic was taken back in the mid 80's when our local Kendo club had an opening ceremony for the dojo our club built. We made the papers in Japan as the first Kendo dojo in the U.S. to be entirely built by the members of the club so we had a big ceremony and many senior senseis came from Japan and from the Rocky Mountain Kendo Federation from Colorado to help host the event. Now on to the motivation.

I had always been a natural at Kendo and picked it up rather quickly and when this pic was taken I was unranked/6th kyu but had been training for some time and I was finally ready to show my skills at this first tournament put on as part of the opening ceremony. I am on the far right and the guy sitting 5 people down on my right was this regional black belt (1 Dan) that thought he was the cat’s ass. Well they put me up against him in front of our guest panel and I wore his ass out. In fact, I did not lose one match against others until I went up against a girl named Townsend (4th Dan) and she kicked my ass. While my local sensei thought I did well in my matches as well as in my kata (forms) demos, the panel of judges from Japan and Colorado advanced me three ranks in this one tournament.

I know, not too motivational for many of you that prefer tits and ass but this is what did it for me as a young man.

Attachments

• openb.jpg
    openb.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 42
Darn Tucker. I hope you have one of those $15K zero turn mowers to handle the yard with. My front yard is about half that size and I wish I had one.

Mine ran a little more than half of that. It's a 61 inch Scag Tiger Cat.
If I mow it all at the same time, it's 7 acres, and I can do it in about 4 hours. Less if I push hard, but some of it's still kind of rough, so pushing hard has a price.

Oh please!

The sophisticates on this site have much better tastes and are a better filter than google. Besides, I'm in mamas basement with jack juice in hand. I have the movie The Green Berets down low. I have the neighbor girls undies I stole off the line and all I need is some snipers hide titties. Since we are on the subject of titties, what are the rules on lactation? I mean its not crotch stuff right? Besides mamas milk is a good thing. Someone test the mods rules by putting up a lactator! Oh yeah and art stuff is ok. I am partial to that weird Flemish artist who's name escapes me now cause I'm thinking about TITTIES!!!!

Just Boobs | Pictures of babes with really nice boobs