• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bonus_butts_620.jpg

Despite the vastness of the internet and that I'm currently avoiding doing chores on my day off of work, I searched for quite some time to find A SINGLE IMAGE CONTAINING BOTH of a unicorn to please mtn and 3 hot black girls to please hotshot, and I have failed.

I did find a few disturbing things which I will try to forget, but here are a few alternates.

Last edited:
This place has no basement, and the only mom here is the mother of our two wonderful children.
This was taken from the front porch earlier this evening. I can't imagine why I'd want to be in the basement, even if I did have one.

cUBwAaA.jpg

Here's to the losers of the world. The ones who pay no admittance and then bitch when the play doesn't go their way.
Refund's in the mail, Skippy.
Go wait by the mailbox.

My piece of paradise

20140716_193157.jpeg

Your place looks nice!

I cant wait by the mailbox because I don't have one. Guess I will have to wait in the AC for the postal truck to drive in. Since we are sharing front yard pics with water, I may as well play that game. Actually, this is more of the side yard, but whatever... My mower is an air conditioned bobcat, with a 6 foot deck. It takes over 30 hours of machine time to mow the property. If I only had 7 acres to mow, I would have a lot more time to surf the web like you :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
Is that Australia?
It looks desolate.

Imgur.com provides free image hosting with no sign up. You can even use Google's incognito feature to upload and leave no tracks back to who and where you are.
They even provide you with the BBC code to paste here so that your photos are embedded and the locals think you know what you're doing. :cool:

And now for the check your pants the ground is coming up awful fast moment.

I was at the Reno Air Races the year before the big crash into the stands... it is just frightening how they handle those planes. The year I went was the first year (in several) when they had not had a fatal crash.

Thanks for posting! And reminding me, again, why I play with guns and cars and motorcycles, not airplanes!

Cheers,

Sirhr

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rbXCoggHoaQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>,

Insanely Detailed Sleeve Tattoos by Niki Norberg

Niki Norberg is an award-winning from Gothenburg, Sweden. A professional tattoo artist since 2001, Niki currently works out of Gothenburg’s Wicked Tattoo. The artist is known for his realistic and highly detailed portraits and he has amassed a huge following online. On Instagram the artist has over 256,000 followers along with another 171,000 on Facebook. Below is a small gallery of some his incredible sleeve tattoos from this year.

hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-1.jpg

hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-8.jpg

hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-15.jpg

hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-12.jpg

hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-10.jpg

I just read about this kid.
A guy in a truck threw a beer bottle at his Mustang and the cops were getting the information. In the whole video you can see him flicking dust off the car, wiping off exhaust tips, etc. He LOVES this car.
And then...

And now for the check your pants the ground is coming up awful fast moment.

That reminded me of the MCAS El Toro air show crash... a 1950's Mig and US fighter had a mock Dog Fight routine....
One sunday, one place was down, so the other flew acrobatics.... It made a loop starting at maybe 50 feet and went right into the ground..... #Fireball

Lets swing this thread back to the other side a little.

No nudity, just some suggestive dancing

If Twerking Was An Olympic Sport, This Is What It Would Look Like (NSFW) - 9GAG.tv
embed that sucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkySg2d8eNo

Vocational School Final Exam????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL2o8lIIcB4

http://www.dnd.com.pk/sunday-sex-to...rk-part-time-prostitutes-earn-education-kiev/

Sunday Sex Tourism: 18.5% of female students work part-time prostitutes to earn for their education in Kiev

Last edited:
I just read about this kid.
A guy in a truck threw a beer bottle at his Mustang and the cops were getting the information. In the whole video you can see him flicking dust off the car, wiping off exhaust tips, etc. He LOVES this car.
And then...

Coming from a guy who use to own a pretty nice 'stang, I know how that goes. Like any other hobby, you get attached. Whether it takes away from the appearance or operation of that item, you are still anal about it, just like firearms go. Then, one day, someones negligence takes away everything you had worked for and worked on.

It sucks...