• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Yh845Lc.jpg

There's an 8 in the wall of 9's. It should only take a few seconds for you to find it. Just don't look at the 9's.

I found it as I went to make the screen bigger on my iPad (2 seconds) I am going with dumb luck

Key for the 9s thing is not focusing on the 9s specifically as mentioned before, and with many things like that. Took me about 20s. Was hoping to be around Sirh's level :(

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/moBWxDNvQGc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
log ride

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4PG1RTK5vr4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
bull poker

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Br-b4HlTXeQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> k

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Br-b4HlTXeQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> k

The bull is like us with a big can of Tannerite..."Oh boy I get to fuck some shit up!!!"

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q3chTdoIuQU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Win

All the motivation I need to fish at least three more days this week. 7lb 5oz.

Attachments

• IMG_20140810_102733441_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140810_102733441_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
the story TRIGGER DISCIPLINE/MUZZLE DISCIPLINE! This is a...

This is a picture of my dads hand. He had a moment of lax discipline and this is the result. He was moving his carry gun from his jacket to his briefcase and somehow pulled the trigger as he swept his hand. The bullet entered his palm and exited the top of his hand, completely blowing out the middle finger bone in his hand.

As a result of this he had to have his middle finger amputated. And has required several surgeries to repair as much of the damage as possible. He didn’t, however, blame anyone or anything but himself. He acknowledges that it was his fault that this happened, and is still an avid shooter. These images are disturbing, I know, but he shows them to whoever he can in an effort to let people learn from his mistake. If seeing these images keeps a single person vigilant in their safety practices then he is happy to suffer the embarrassment of showing them.

What's the story behind this mishap?

Reactions: Rant Durden
Wow! Thanks for sharing. I made a mistake like that ounce, but mine was through my floor(thank God).

Last edited: