• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bkenglish_zpsc5581a37.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

bktoyota_zpsa07ca56c.jpg

In all fairness, Toyota does make a heck of a good truck now... when the frames aren't dissolving, that is.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm just trying to remember a country song written in the last 10 years by someone who has actually lived in the country and used a truck at or near it's GVWR. Hell sung by someone who's worn out a set of Carhartt's....

bktoyota_zpsa07ca56c.jpg

In all fairness, Toyota does make a heck of a good truck now... when the frames aren't dissolving, that is.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Someone needs to tell those guys to ditch the pimp rims and get a set of real wheels and tires. I'd go for the American Racing Outlaw 2 wheels with BFG All-Terrains but I'm sorta old school.

bkindia_zps6610a656.jpg

Repost from the Mumbai Snipers Hide motivational Picture Thread. I have no idea what it means but I think it's really funny in Calcutta!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Calcutta? Hope to never go back again. Saw a guy on a motor cycle, hit a buffalo there. Got a picture of a guy right before he hit it. It would have been a great gif if I was videoing it.