• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

WTF what is the story behind this post?

This is what is on Youtube:

"The shooting teacher, Andrei Kiselev, was shot in the head and was pronounced dead at the scene

This video shows the moments before a student shoots dead his shooting coach 'by accident'.

Jamshedji H, 16, can be seen raising a gun and pointing it at his teacher Andrei Kiselev, who then slumps forward onto the desk and falls to the floor.

The CCTV footage, which was captured in Russia on June 13, shows the Olympic reserve school student from Novokuznetsk lifting his hand to his mouth and running from the camera shot.

The bullet hit Mr Kiselev's head, and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

During interrogation, the 16-year-old athlete said he was 'joking' and did not know the gun was loaded......"

Ten commandments of firearms safety, Comrade... They apply in Russia as well as they apply in the USA.

Dumbassedness extends to FUSSR...

Sirhr

1254130923_shakiras_ass.gif

24wyl91.gif

I could watch these two all day long!

Complete lack of safety led to accident in which student discharged his pistol and killed his coach. Headshot - died on spot.

Footage of the June 13 incident shows Novokuznetsk Olympic reserve school student Jamshedj, 16, take aim at his coach Andrei Kiselev with a handgun and pull the trigger. During a police interview Jamshedj told police he was only "joking" with his coach and didn't know the handgun was loaded.

Some reports state that he ran to the scene to assist his coach, but the full footage shows a different picture as he rapidly leaves the scene.

Jamshedj has since been charged with intentionally causing Mr Kiselev's death.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=195f9b639a0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some GoPro awesomeness...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqVPwcvgOWQ[/video]
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEwUaxTBzIE[/video]

I very nearly googled "hall of cost"....I'm so ashamed right now.

I was going to Google Hall of Cost... and I decided that the first part of the post told me all I needed to know..... The last thing I googled from this thread was 1 man - 1 jar- the worst video ever made

....not going to get suckered again

I was going to Google Hall of Cost... and I decided that the first part of the post told me all I needed to know..... The last thing I googled from this thread was 1 man - 1 jar- the worst video ever made

He meant holocaust. It took me a second to get it too.

I guess that means you have never Googled, Goatse or Lemon Party then.

oh no- I have searched a lot of terms..... after 1 man 1 jar- I am being a bit more cautious..... LEMON PARTY.ORG has nothing on 1 man 1 jar

It takes a lot to win the worst video ever posted onto the internet........

Googled the jar video cause I had to know. HB is right worst video on the internet. Thought it was gonna be similar to the 1 girl one cup video which was awful enough but that was WAY worse.

I remember reading the story about this girl...
She got the face tat, after falling asleep (drunk, stoned, or stupid, I don't remember...) and left apparently happy.
UNTIL her dad (who was paying for college) saw it... until he saw her new tattoo, that is. THEN she claimed she only wanted a couple stars, and the rest was not what she ordered... and sued the tattoo shop.
No idea how it came out...
Dumb little bimbo...