• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bsteachers_zps0933de07.png

Cheers,

Sirhr

That was simple, brilliant, and hilarious lmao.

Man he was a boss. It's as strange as it is astounding how a person many of us never met or really knew seemed to have such an effect over many of us before and after death. I mean that in the fact it really saddens me that he is gone. Yet i never knew the man. Human nature i suppose..

Last edited:
I'm trying to find a copy of the picture of the African dude holding the 1911 with the slide catch that is just hanging. Apparently, my Google-Fu sucks and after going through all of the Motivational Pics thread (wow!) no luck. I know that I have seen it here, though. If anyone has it, please either post it or contact me off thread. Thanks!

From the look on her face he might have just found his prom date...in a few years.

Kids like that give me hope for the future... Capitalists... gentlemen... knights in shining armor. Those are the kids that are going to keep America great... not the little fu**tards like Snookie, and that fat redneck pile of whale blubber named after a thieving cartoon bear. (Boo Boo-whatever?)

Prom date? Hope she ends up as the love of his life. Their kids would improve our waning gene pool at a measurable level.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Years ago I was in KC for a week for business.
We went out to a hockey game one night, and there was this kid sitting in front of us with his mom and sisters.
He had one of those jumbo bags of peanuts, and he was sharing with his family.
I messed with him and stuck my hand out for some. He looked to his mom for approval, and she nodded. He held the bag out and let me get a few.
That process repeated for two or three more rounds, and he never did anything but offer me more peanuts and smile.

At the break, I went to concessions.
After the game resumed, I tapped him on the shoulder again, and he turned with more peanuts for me.
I shook my head no, and brought out a souvenir puck with the team logo and a t-shirt in his size.

I swear, I will never forget the look on that boy's face! His mouth fell opened and his eyes got as big as the puck.
He didn't know this was the first time I'd traveled away from my own young son, and that I was missing him and the rest of my family.
His generosity was rewarded, and so was mine.

Years ago I was in KC for a week for business.
We went out to a hockey game one night, and there was this kid sitting in front of us with his mom and sisters.
He had one of those jumbo bags of peanuts, and he was sharing with his family.
I messed with him and stuck my hand out for some. He looked to his mom for approval, and she nodded. He held the bag out and let me get a few.
That process repeated for two or three more rounds, and he never did anything but offer me more peanuts and smile.

At the break, I went to concessions.
After the game resumed, I tapped him on the shoulder again, and he turned with more peanuts for me.
I shook my head no, and brought out a souvenir puck with the team logo and a t-shirt in his size.

I swear, I will never forget the look on that boy's face! His mouth fell opened and his eyes got as big as the puck.
He didn't know this was the first time I'd traveled away from my own young son, and that I was missing him and the rest of my family.
His generosity was rewarded, and so was mine.

Its what makes the world bearable.

That roll technique for a casualty is bad ass. Now I want to see it done in full kit and I'd be seriously impressed. Either way, very cool technique.

Last edited:
Kids like that give me hope for the future... Capitalists... gentlemen... knights in shining armor. Those are the kids that are going to keep America great... not the little fu**tards like Snookie, and that fat redneck pile of whale blubber named after a thieving cartoon bear. (Boo Boo-whatever?)

Prom date? Hope she ends up as the love of his life. Their kids would improve our waning gene pool at a measurable level.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Wow, that escalated quickly. But agreed.

Is this a photoshop, or does this dude (who is he?) have an extra digit? Enquiring minds want to know.
--FF of F

Thanks Tucker, I thought so, but didn't do the research, my bad. Gotta admit the "finger thing" threw me off. That said, yeah, I can see that as his humor. As epic as "Blazing Saddles" was,, my fav was "Young Frankenstein".
"Abby someone",, "Abby normal, I believe"
"roll,, roll in zee hay", much 9 year old faps.
--FF of F

Thanks for posting. Dusty in here

Truly an amazing individual. I pissed and moaned about breaking a shoelace while getting ready to work the other day, on my job that has no set start time and typically gives me an extra day off every week or so.
Perspective can be humbling.

I saw this clip last year when it was aired during NASCAR Live.
It was ironic that my son and I had recently had a conversation about what to look for in a "hero".
I made him watch this with me then told him that this young man embodies many of the qualities one should look for in their "heros", and that what many call a hero is just a figurehead reaping the attention from a lot of hard workers behind the scenes.
I'm so proud of him for wanting to be like Richie instead of some overpriced douce bag prima dona sports or music figure who bitches because their dressing room is the wrong color and there's too many brown M&M's in the bowl.

I saw this clip last year when it was aired during NASCAR Live.
It was ironic that my son and I had recently had a conversation about what to look for in a "hero".
I made him watch this with me then told him that this young man embodies many of the qualities one should look for in their "heros", and that what many call a hero is just a figurehead reaping the attention from a lot of hard workers behind the scenes.
I'm so proud of him for wanting to be like Richie instead of some overpriced douce bag prima dona sports or music figure who bitches because their dressing room is the wrong color and there's too many brown M&M's in the bowl.

Too many 'brown' m&m's? i hear Al and Jesse already.

This pic is creepy as hell.

Too Funny-

Mel Brooks: Shows off extra finger at TCL Chinese Theatre

419169-72fafd3e-3865-11e4-9209-b8d69e4f035f.jpg

HERE’S something a little odd about Mel Brooks’ handprint out the front of Hollywood’s TCL Chinese Theatre.
The 88-year-old comedian was immortalised in cement earlier this week to coincide with the 40th anniversary of the movie Young Frankenstein which he wrote and directed.
But in typical Mel Brooks fashion, he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to pull a prank during the Hollywood ritual.

419219-52801422-3865-11e4-9209-b8d69e4f035f.jpg