• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Ox04Hea.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8k9Si28k0Fk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This will be seven minutes well spent

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8k9Si28k0Fk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for posting. I hope this hits everyone as hard as it did me. What a great American that young man is, we need more like him...

Rigged round?

Mortars are a funny critter.... I think it has more to due with the safety device in the charge being removed before firing... so the shock from the charge firing, sets off the warhead....

From the M224 manual

Withdraw the safety wire and test the tension of the safety pin by pressing and releasing the safety pin with your thumb.

If the safety pin becomes unseated, the round is armed. Place such rounds in a safe location to await their destruction by ExplosiveOrdnance Disposal (EOD) personnel.
WARNINGS:
Do not fire armed rounds because they may detonate in the cannon bore.Armed rounds must be handled with care because they mayalso detonate from pressure on the striker!

Probably doesn't even have a fuck to give if he wanted to.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=e5a4fe1631a5" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Meanwhile, what happens in Texas gets posted on LiveLeak.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=c51ff5aedc36" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for sharing.

What a great kid!

If my grandfather was still alive I would share this with him. He fought in France and almost lost his feet to frostbite in Bastogne. His leather wallet with a picture of my grandmother in it stopped a bullet from passing through his lungs. He was a hero in every respect and I'm lucky to have known him. My son carries his name.

Brings tears to ones eyes.