• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

When Panoramas Go Wonderfully Wrong

when-panoramas-go-wrong-1.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-9.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-10.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-3.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-6.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-2.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-11.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-8.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-5.jpg

when-panoramas-go-wrong-7.jpg

Beer Sandwich..RU Kidding
Most here would crawl through broken glass on their hands and knees just to masterbate in her shadow :)

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=3dd512f8fb9a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
i acutally saw one of these while diving the caymons...dam thing was as big as a school bus...it swam about 10 ft under me. i bout shat my panties...:)

Good thing everybody in Russia has a dash cam in their car for our entertainment! The truck crash compilation is pretty wild. It looks like they just don't give a f*ck when they drive.

Paul Smith (September 21, 1921 – June 25, 2007) was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He suffered from severe spastic cerebral palsy from an early age and the loss of fine motor control of his face and hands made it impossible for him to attend school—or even eat, clothe, or bathe himself. It also made it difficult for him to express himself.
Early in life Paul discovered the typewriter and a technique for using it to create pictures. He was able to use one hand to steady the other and thus press the desired key. Since the age of 15 Paul has been creating typewriter art and steadily refined his technique over the years.
Smith moved into a retirement facility in 1967 where he continued to create art until 2004 when his cataracts worsened and he was no longer able to paint with his typewriter. Sadly Paul passed away on June 25, 2007.