• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1Ka9HTE.gif

How many horsepower or, uh, never mind.

hp is much less than you would think,,,
it's more about harvesting efficiently. the new 6 & 8 row pickers can cover a field extremely fast &other newer ones have a built in bailer system (no more modules or long trailers). the inboard comp tracks everything from yield / acre to moisture content. you can even overlay irrigation and fertilization data from year to year to maximize production.
the gps will even steer for you once you are on the row. (just don't forget to wake up and turn around at the end...)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411572914.605675.jpg
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I just finished picking yesterday. These 2 machines are the coolest things I have ever owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The year is 1907, one hundred and 7+ years ago.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

My golden retriever would never leave this fountain, if she got tired she would just lay down and sleep in it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f80004106860" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

View attachment 50936
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I just finished picking yesterday. These 2 machines are the coolest things I have ever owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautiful machines sir.
I wish I was still at it.
left it in 99 for being a glorified printer jockey.
uncle still runs about 3200 acres (+/-)
I still go back to help out from time to time.

One of the best episodes of MASH ever... "The General Flipped at Dawn." Harry Morgan as General Steele (before be came back as Sherman T. Potter...)

Almost as good at the Col. Flagg episodes...

Jump ahead to 6:40

Classic...

Cheers,

Sirhr

that could also go in the politically incorrect humor section

My golden retriever would never leave this fountain, if she got tired she would just lay down and sleep in it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f80004106860" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't even fathom the reaction of my 11 month old yellow lab, she'd go ballistic