• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1518557075359.png

You're in way too much of a hurry to be a legend.
You need to finesse these things, refine them, consider them carefully for potential customization, and then execute.

rv8PMOp.jpg

I've been thinking the same damn thing. Kinda like the story about the young Bull "Let's run down there and screw one of them Cows" and the old Bull says "Nah, let's walk down there and screw'm all". lmfao :LOL:

I've been thinking the same damn thing. Kinda like the story about the young Bull "Let's run down there and screw one of them Cows" and the old Bull says "Nah, let's walk down there and screw'm all". lmfao :LOL:

How is it you see a picture of skidmarks (a guy's, no less) and the first thing that comes to mind is screwing ?

Never mind, don't answer that.......

How is it you see a picture of skidmarks (a guy's, no less) and the first thing that comes to mind is screwing ?

Never mind, don't answer that.......

lol sumth'n to do with the environment. :giggle:

On another note, I opened that box up last night. Noice!! I can use 90% of that and it's greatly appreciated. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y);)

Reactions: abizdafuzz