• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

35552086_10214810412387608_7125052153642614784_n.jpg
As Sheldon would say "Bazinga!"

Reactions: 1J04

You know... the introduction to this this is very close... in some ways word-for-word... from the first day of my entering the police academy.

The Awesome Responsibility... that is bestowed on any L.E. officer. It NEVER left me. It was hammered in... It was made SO clear... so obvious... and such a great lesson in the practical application of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Holy smokes... amazing!

This is a great video. And one that anyone who ever took an oath... should remember. Every day.

Watch this. All of it. Share it. Absorb it.

This is what America is all about.

Cheers,

Sirhr

You know... the introduction to this this is very close... in some ways word-for-word... from the first day of my entering the police academy.

The Awesome Responsibility... that is bestowed on any L.E. officer. It NEVER left me. It was hammered in... It was made SO clear... so obvious... and such a great lesson in the practical application of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Holy smokes... amazing!

This is a great video. And one that anyone who ever took an oath... should remember. Every day.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Dilly Dilly ;)

Reactions: sirhrmechanic

Cheers,

Sirhr

Here is part 2. This is pretty motivational!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Isn't that like an Australian red belly, or taipan, or some other kinda nasty crap that crawls around down there??

ha ha ha just a red belly black snake - dangerous (like everything Australian) but not super deadly. Our taipans will follow you and hunt you down if you get them pissed off. That said, in Victoria we also have so many deer that we have to do culls. Thousands of them in the mountains. And we have hot women and beaches, so you know. (If we could only just manage to send our politicians and left wing/greenies to Kalifornia, that'd be great)

ha ha ha just a red belly black snake - dangerous (like everything Australian) but not super deadly. Our taipans will follow you and hunt you down if you get them pissed off. That said, in Victoria we also have so many deer that we have to do culls. Thousands of them in the mountains. And we have hot women and beaches, so you know. (If we could only just manage to send our politicians and left wing/greenies to Kalifornia, that'd be great)
How about sending the deadly stuff too.

So... Snakes, Spiders, Jellyfish, Octopus, Sharks, Birds, Crocs, and Sydney drivers. Got it.

Don't forget Men at Work, Olivia Newton John and Vegemite...

They export plenty of toxic sh**....

Well, they have a beautiful coastline and a big rock and stuff. I love Australia. Someday, I'll motorcycle there. If they promise not to let the toads and birds kill me....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: IanB and Barneybdb
Don't forget Men at Work, Olivia Newton John and Vegemite...

They export plenty of toxic sh**....

Well, they have a beautiful coastline and a big rock and stuff. I love Australia. Someday, I'll motorcycle there. If they promise not to let the toads and birds kill me....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yeah our coast is pretty amazing. The big rock, not my cup of tea personally! We also have that crazy big radar array we run with you Yanks :)

Have to disagree on the vegemite front though, that stuff is awesome!

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yeah our coast is pretty amazing. The big rock, not my cup of tea personally! We also have that crazy big radar array we run with you Yanks :)

Have to disagree on the vegemite front though, that stuff is awesome!

When I come motorcycling, I'll look you up... Beers are on me... Vegemite is on you! I'm open to new experiences. As long as they don't involve pony-dressed convict-descendants dancing in hardhats....

Cheers,

Sirhr

When I come motorcycling, I'll look you up... Beers are on me... Vegemite is on you! I'm open to new experiences. As long as they don't involve pony-dressed convict-descendants dancing in hardhats....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sounds like a plan! Don't visit Sydney during Mardi Gra then - you'll want to nuke the place. Look up the 'Great Ocean Road' in Victoria for a good motorbike ride...

Send them to snorkel off your coast and make 'em spearfish. With any luck, they won't be as lucky as Rodney Fox.

Reactions: avalanche
Something strange going on, I am noticing some other members posts appear blank at times, also if I check in on my phone some of my posts appear blank to me but a bunch of people have "liked" them and commented on the content. Suspect it may be a browser compatibility issue?

Something strange going on, I am noticing some other members posts appear blank at times, also if I check in on my phone some of my posts appear blank to me but a bunch of people have "liked" them and commented on the content. Suspect it may be a browser compatibility issue?
It's most definitely a browser compatibility issue. Some posts I cannot see on my phone and some other posts I cannot see on my desktop.

I'm not a computer geek, but it seems to me that it matters what method was used to post the pictures. I have Chrome on desktop and Safari on phone, some things I can see on desktop, but not on phone and vise versa.

Nothing wrong with my browser, I still see nothing but assholes. Ops normal

?