• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

zo1GifV.jpg

I have high expectations from y’all! Don’t disappoint
View attachment 6915199

Hand cuffs, zip ties if hand cuffs are not available.........1 gallon crisco oil....1 pound M&M peanuts.........?
true story...... I know you only ask for 3, but I think there were also some plastic sheets involved.........a request from a young lady in Memphis....

Last edited:
Must be mating season for the great white apes in Kingsport TN

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is one of the worst disasters of 2018. I will be in mourning for a while.

About 9,000 stacked bourbon barrels plummeted to the ground Friday at Barton 1792 Distillery, home of the brand 1792 Bourbon.
The building, which holds up to 20,000 barrels, was having a wall repaired. The collapse brought down half of the structure.

1529732183051.png

This is one of the worst disasters of 2018. I will be in mourning for a while.

About 9,000 stacked bourbon barrels plummeted to the ground Friday at Barton 1792 Distillery, home of the brand 1792 Bourbon.
The building, which holds up to 20,000 barrels, was having a wall repaired. The collapse brought down half of the structure.

View attachment 6915323
There are plenty of good ones in that pile. When is the scratch n’ dent sale?