• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

36319036_2140362006037525_9076432452515266560_n.jpg
"It puts the lotion in the basket."

There's a general misconception that they're Endangered. They are protected by State native plant law but unless things have changed in the last 10 years (and a quick google suggests not), they are property of the landowner. Main thing is permit needed to destroy, move, or have in possession. Permits (at least at the time) were free and a formality for most part but idea is to prevent folks from digging up and selling in landscape trade. We did some relocations more for show than anything else - very expensive given need for followup watering in the middle of nowhere. About the time our project was winding down one of the power companies in the Phoenix area was removing them from its ROW under maintenance orders from FERC. Videos of saguaros being turned into green spray by a hydroaxes didn't go over well!

There's a general misconception that they're Endangered. They are protected by State native plant law but unless things have changed in the last 10 years (and a quick google suggests not), they are property of the landowner. Main thing is permit needed to destroy, move, or have in possession. Permits (at least at the time) were free and a formality for most part but idea is to prevent folks from digging up and selling in landscape trade. We did some relocations more for show than anything else - very expensive given need for followup watering in the middle of nowhere. About the time our project was winding down one of the power companies in the Phoenix area was removing them from its ROW under maintenance orders from FERC. Videos of saguaros being turned into green spray by a hydroaxes didn't go over well!

When I was in AZ as you drove through the desert they all were filled with bullet and shotgun holes.

This thread sucks compared to the old one.

In all honesty... you aren't wrong! But the original thread got nuked... along with almost a decades-worth of content.

Some folks saved a bunch of content. A lot was lost to the ages.

The answer... is post back the stuff that made it the greatest thread on the Interwebs. I saved a ton. So did others... we've re-posted to try and get things off the ground and recover some of what was lost. But you are right... it will never be the same!. So please... please... restore some of the stuff that made the old thread worthy of history! Old stuff you saved or new stuff in the spirit of the departed.

But do it! Really!

Cheers,

Sirhr

In all honesty... you aren't wrong! But the original thread got nuked... along with almost a decades-worth of content.

Some folks saved a bunch of content. A lot was lost to the ages.

The answer... is post back the stuff that made it the greatest thread on the Interwebs. I saved a ton. So did others... we've re-posted to try and get things off the ground and recover some of what was lost. But you are right... it will never be the same!. So please... please... restore some of the stuff that made the old thread worthy of history! Old stuff you saved or new stuff in the spirit of the departed.

But do it! Really!

Cheers,

Sirhr
It will be impossible to recreate the original thread without Shankster. Look on the bright side, McUzi never showed up here and Maser is at best just a pest.

35398331_2130287697217748_7906004755699204096_n.jpg

Jumping Jesus H. Christ on a Pogo Stick.... if this isn't the truest thing that I have seen in months.....

I know my brothers in blue will understand...

Cheers,

Sirhr

OMG!! so fucking true... Everytime, didnt know if i was gonna shit myself or shoot some fucktard...