• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I wonder if he could pop a bear in a wheelchair?

Not looking promising......Although, it looked like the wheelchair was back in J's front yard, sans Yogi. Hard to tell, what with the cat struttin' his stuff.....lookin all proud that it nutted' the dog and all.....(dog was all "give me a coke and a smoke".....)

Maybe J threw the chair in the back of his "F-500 Minigun-zilla Mobile" and headed up to the hills for another foray into wacking "pik inik baskets" and Yogis (?).....Hell, who knows ?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Not looking promising......Although, it looked like the wheelchair was back in J's front yard, sans Yogi. Hard to tell, what with the cat struttin' his stuff.....lookin all proud that it nutted' the dog and all.....

Maybe J threw the chair in the back of his "F-500 Minigunzilla Mobile" and headed up to the hills for another foray into wacking "pik inik baskets" and Yogis (?).....Hell, who knows ?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Did you spot the rotund, metallic propane ninja lurking in his weeds? I fear it may leap upon him without the slightest provocation at any moment and dry hump him into submission.

Did you spot the rotund, metallic propane ninja lurking in his weeds? I fear it may leap upon him without the slightest provocation at any moment and dry hump him into submission.

Yeah, but I think he needs to worry about the cat more. Sum bitch is walkin' round like he owns the place......It'd mean an all new set of injuries in different locations on the upholstry for ole' John Demjanjuk of Wahkiakum County.

(jeez, I gotta stop. Too much Cuervo.....I'm gonna end up pissin' off the best of the best if I'm not careful. All in good fun, my friend ;))

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
1533957814259.png

1533957863986.png

1533958122948.png

1533958290298.png

Iced coffee? Barney, I even tried to spell things your way tonight. So disappointed..... I always had you pegged as a cowboy coffee guy. Keep your coffee like your women.
Cheap n bitter!

And Veer, though I had a couple cocktails, there will be no hangover. Too old and busy with life and small kids to drink that much. Just enough to loosen my already smart mouth a tad (doesnt take much!).

Never gets old. The ole Columbia River Follies. If it's Buoy 10 time, the idiots are out in force.

The freaking mo - ron kite boarders in Hood river are even worst. My shop over looks the river, the bridge and hood river. Those pos kite boarders go in front of the barges and they blow the crap out of their horns to get them out of the way. They think they have the right away and own the river.

I would truly hate those little fucks and wish they would go away but then I wouldn't have anyone to dryfire on and practice my leads from my shop window when I'm bored.

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Took way too long to get around to this.

1533966630508.png

1533966655404.png

Toyin Owoseje - The IndependentAugust 10, 2018

Tennessee has carried out its first execution in nearly a decade using a controversial cocktail of drugs including a lethal ingredient described by the Supreme Court as "chemically burning at the stake".

Billy Ray Irick, an inmate convicted of the 1985 rape and murder of seven-year-old Paula Dyer, received a three-drug injection on Thursday night after the US Supreme Court denied a final request to stay his execution.

The lethal injection consisted of midazolam, used as sedative during an execution, a muscle-relaxer called vecuronium bromide, and compounded potassium chloride, the agent that stops the heart.

Thursday’s execution came amid a pending legal challenge against the state’s lethal injection. In recent years, experts and lawyers for death row offenders have raised questions about Midazolam's effectiveness as a sedative in executions.

Witness accounts also raised questions about whether the inmates were sufficiently anaesthetised when the lethal substances were administered, and suggested they may not be not chemically appropriate.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor said: "Although the Midazolam may temporarily render Irick unconscious, the onset of pain and suffocation will rouse him. And it may do so just as the paralysis sets in, too late for him to alert bystanders that his execution has gone horribly (if predictably) wrong.
"In refusing to grant Irick a stay, the Court today turns a blind eye to a proven likelihood that the State of Tennessee is on the verge of inflicting several minutes of torturous pain on an inmate in its custody," Ms Sotomayor wrote. "If the law permits this execution to go forward in spite of the horrific final minutes that Irick may well experience, then we have stopped being a civilised nation and accepted barbarism."

The US Supreme Court has described potassium chloride as "chemically burning at the stake".

Irick's execution started at 7.26pm. At 7.34pm, he was coughing, huffing and taking deep breaths. He then let out a cough or choking sound and his face turned dark purple. He was pronounced dead at 7.48pm.

Iced coffee? Barney, I even tried to spell things your way tonight. So disappointed..... I always had you pegged as a cowboy coffee guy. Keep your coffee like your women.
Cheap n bitter!

And Veer, though I had a couple cocktails, there will be no hangover. Too old and busy with life and small kids to drink that much. Just enough to loosen my already smart mouth a tad (doesnt take much!).

Sun is now down, finished working on kitchen cupboards and enjoying a couple of Kopperberg hard ciders, can see some Bourbon coming in a couple of hours.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
" Ms Sotomayor wrote. "If the law permits this execution to go forward in spite of the horrific final minutes that Irick may well experience, then we have stopped being a civilised nation and accepted barbarism."

We could use more Conans...not the late-night type.

View attachment 6931459
View attachment 6931460

Tennessee has carried out its first execution in nearly a decade using a controversial cocktail of drugs including a lethal ingredient described by the Supreme Court as "chemically burning at the stake".

Billy Ray Irick, an inmate convicted of the 1985 rape and murder of seven-year-old Paula Dyer, received a three-drug injection on Thursday night after the US Supreme Court denied a final request to stay his execution.

The lethal injection consisted of midazolam, used as sedative during an execution, a muscle-relaxer called vecuronium bromide, and compounded potassium chloride, the agent that stops the heart.

Thursday’s execution came amid a pending legal challenge against the state’s lethal injection. In recent years, experts and lawyers for death row offenders have raised questions about Midazolam's effectiveness as a sedative in executions.

Witness accounts also raised questions about whether the inmates were sufficiently anaesthetised when the lethal substances were administered, and suggested they may not be not chemically appropriate.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor said: "Although the Midazolam may temporarily render Irick unconscious, the onset of pain and suffocation will rouse him. And it may do so just as the paralysis sets in, too late for him to alert bystanders that his execution has gone horribly (if predictably) wrong.
"In refusing to grant Irick a stay, the Court today turns a blind eye to a proven likelihood that the State of Tennessee is on the verge of inflicting several minutes of torturous pain on an inmate in its custody," Ms Sotomayor wrote. "If the law permits this execution to go forward in spite of the horrific final minutes that Irick may well experience, then we have stopped being a civilised nation and accepted barbarism."

The US Supreme Court has described potassium chloride as "chemically burning at the stake".

Irick's execution started at 7.26pm. At 7.34pm, he was coughing, huffing and taking deep breaths. He then let out a cough or choking sound and his face turned dark purple. He was pronounced dead at 7.48pm.
Don't want to burn at the stake? Dont rape and murder. Math is easy. Sodomayor can take her bleeding heart crap and stick it. A family lost a daughter and this monster... Was brought to justice. Injection while knocked out... Is not cruel and unusual. Getting raped and murdered is. Burn in hell perp.

View attachment 6931459
View attachment 6931460

He should be given the same level of comfort that he afforded his young victim.

View attachment 6931459
View attachment 6931460

Yet another example of the government over-complicating something so simple. How the fuck can they take something as simple and primitive as euthanasia and turn it into a 3-step shit show? Personally I don't give a fuck about the suffering of anyone who would rape and murder a small child, but there are people on death row awaiting execution for crimes that I don't feel deserve a torturous death. I've actually read that the gas chamber is coming back into play and will be using inert gas such as carbon-dioxide or nitrogen instead of toxic hydrogen cyanide gas. These government pinheads need to quit fucking with the First and Second Amendments and focus on the Eighth and make the punishment fit the crime.

Yet another example of the government over-complicating something so simple. How the fuck can they take something as simple and primitive as euthanasia and turn it into a 3-step shit show? Personally I don't give a fuck about the suffering of anyone who would rape and murder a small child, but there are people on death row awaiting execution for crimes that I don't feel deserve a torturous death. I've actually read that the gas chamber is coming back into play and will be using inert gas such as carbon-dioxide or nitrogen instead of toxic hydrogen cyanide gas. These government pinheads need to quit fucking with the First and Second Amendments and focus on the Eighth and make the punishment fit the crime.

I'm with you complete the circle. I don't care if they suffer. But actually carbon monoxide is the best for it. You just go to sleep and never wake up. I'd rather see them walk the plank into pirhana and jelly fish infested water..... But that's just me....

Nitrogen is pretty quick and super effective. I can easily imagine (recall) accidental deaths. A diving bell sort of device would make it safe. For folks like the one referenced, I’m good with fire ants, rats up ass or whatever. Problem is we all know that justice tends to make a great effort to get her man, sometimes with no regard for whether it’s the man who did the crime. That’s why I like painless instant nitrogen.

Last edited:
Reactions: BKSSNIPER
I agree. San Quentin still has a gas chamber, but being in CA it rarely gets used.

If they are so concerned about suffering, why not use some seized heroin or fentanyl and simply OD the person? Enough opioids will stop their breathing, and as the opioid is an analgesic, any suffering prior to cessation of breathing and heartbeat should be quite minimal. Testing the drugs to insure there is enough to accomplish the task at hand should be pretty simple.

Nitrogen is pretty quick and super effective. I can easily imagine (recall) accidental deaths. A diving bell sort of device would make it safe. For folks like the one referenced, I’m good with fire ants, rats up ass or whatever. Problem is we all know that justice tends to make a great effort to get her man, sometimes with no regard for whether it’s the man who did the crime. That’s why I like painless instant nitrogen.
There are a lot of gases that are greatly effective in killing people and are very inexpensive that could be used. A few that come to mind are hydrogen sulfide and anhydrous ammonia.

There are a lot of gases that are greatly effective in killing people and are very inexpensive that could be used. A few that come to mind are hydrogen sulfide and anhydrous ammonia.

Anhydrous Ammonia. Totally sucks the moisture out of any organic material. When first introduced was the cause of many farm accidents before safety procedures became commonplace. I've meet guys with missing digits, blind eyes, severe leg scarring from improper handling of NH3. Had a couple of close calls myself. Worst I ever heard of was the farmer who straddled a line when uncoupling from the tank to the implement. Forgot to shut the tank off and relieve pressure. All genitals, frozen instantly.

As far as a method of execution, it would be painful, grisly and ghastly to observe.

I'll pay the tank rent if somebody else will volunteer for clean up duty.

I used anhydrous ammonia as a chemical reagent for years. A sloppy dude with a shop cart ripped a pressurizing line and I had to crawl out of the lab to survive. It was nasty. Just about perfect for degenerates that rape and murder 7 year old girls. Drill out a butt plug and administer up the back side. "We're goin' in dry!"

I must be in a bad mood today. On a good day, I'd let him eat a steak dinner right before gassing his ass.

View attachment 6931459
View attachment 6931460

When i read "chemically burned at the stake"........i was Hoping TN came out with a new punishment where they strapped these fucks to a chair, and doused them with aircraft stripper until their skin fell off.

these fucks got off easy.......and fuck Sotomayor for caring about the pain and suffering of a child rapist.......bitch can burn in hell

Anhydrous Ammonia. Totally sucks the moisture out of any organic material. When first introduced was the cause of many farm accidents before safety procedures became commonplace. I've meet guys with missing digits, blind eyes, severe leg scarring from improper handling of NH3. Had a couple of close calls myself. Worst I ever heard of was the farmer who straddled a line when uncoupling from the tank to the implement. Forgot to shut the tank off and relieve pressure. All genitals, frozen instantly.

As far as a method of execution, it would be painful, grisly and ghastly to observe.

I'll pay the tank rent if somebody else will volunteer for clean up duty.

clean up duty???????????????????

next thing youre going to ask us to make you a sammich

Nitrogen isn’t corrosive and clean up can be safe and easy. Death is instant. Like on tv when the reaper touches someone. Saw it once, was the damndest thing.

Walking the plank over a pit filled with HCL wouldn’t require any clean up. Just a need safe way to put the lid back on.

Cheer up men (you too Maser), we got 14 minutes of justice. ?

Oh man, I don't know if I can get over it. I may have to start a GoFundMe to raise enough money to buy a wet/dry vac to clean up the gallons of SJW emo tears I am currently shedding over this tragic loss.