• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1534307142316.jpeg

Reactions: 1J04 and sjstill
Personally, I... A. Never saw it. B. Completely agree. C. Think that your description is far, far, far too generous. D. Think movies made from TV shows suck donkey balls at every level anyway.

Cheers,

Sirhr
i don't know.......the South Park movie was pretty damn good and funny.

south-park-movie-satan-saddam.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
The director has a pretty good portfolio too, so it was kinda surprising. But Jamie fox and Colin Farrell, an Asian broad in Cuba and some dumb cop broad...it was just a shit fest
@mijp5

I believe Sirhr was talking about the TV series Miami Vice, with Don Johnsen, not the movie remake you're speaking of.
Like Sirhr,
I loved the TV series. The movie was a joke like most remakes are.

Crockett was cool, Tubbs was a trying to be too cool joke.
But it worked...

Loved the original Miami Vice! Damn the '80s were great.

Remember watching the first two seasons while in school... thinking to myself "This ain't TJ Hooker or Adam-12"

One of the greatest TV series' ever. And (along with Hill St. Blues) one of the first TV series in which "The Good Guy" did not always win at the end of an hour.

Back when TV was worth watching... somewhere, I have the DVD set of the first season. I think I need to re-watch it to remember the fall of '84... A few months out of high-school... learning that the world was a whole lot bigger than a green mountain!

Cheers,

Sirhr

The world of Miami Vice was better on TV than in real life. Though I do like Glenn Fry's Smuggler's Blues.