• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1535863959863.jpeg

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/police-say-free-candy-van-not-a-threat-to-public

Screenshot_20180902-134057_Chrome.jpg

Now !!!!!
That's motivation to :
a. Get in water.
b. Wash in water.
c. Swim in water.
d. Drink water.
d1. Drink beer in water.
e. Play in water.
f. Fish in water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in the water.
g. play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in the water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. remove camo, play deeper in the water.

Damn, stuck on g......

That's MOTIVATION !!!!! Just dive right in....
?

Color coding in concentration camps.

P= Poland,
Red triangle= political prisoner
Yellow= Jewish
Black =women, lesbian, alcoholics
Pink= men homosexual
Purple: Jehova witness
Green: Special privileges
Brown: Gypsies (Roman and Sinti)

The bar denotes a repeat offender, no sure what the yellow bar indicates on the first one

Close, but not entirely complete:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camp_badge

This is the symbol list for Auschwitz, which is not the same as the rest of the Lager system... eventually, the triangles become a PITA to deal with, and they start using the bar above the triangle system. So that a bar above your triangle tells them what the deal is... a yellow bar above the base triangle means your a jew, etc.

KL_Auschwitz_distinguishing_marks.png

Reactions: sjstill
View attachment 6939450
Now !!!!!
That's motivation to :
a. Get in water.
b. Wash in water.
c. Swim in water.
d. Drink water.
d1. Drink beer in water.
e. Play in water.
f. Fish in water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in the water.
g. play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in the water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. remove camo, play deeper in the water.

Damn, stuck on g......

That's MOTIVATION !!!!! Just dive right in....
?
Herpes STD's tramp multiple cocks motivation to stay the fk out lol

I may need a policeman one day.
I may need a fireman one day.
I may need an EMT one day.
I owe my freedom to every member of the armed forces past, present, and future.

I can't imagine a situation in which I'd ever need a professional athlete of any kind, but I DAMNED SURE know that I don't need the NFL.

40235635_10217608218784280_7202863410424315904_n.jpg