• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

40643635_1901916619857206_5908745852393881600_n.jpg

Do you have an original unedited pic?

If you go on her IG page she has videos which are much harder to airbrush. When you compare the two you know that there has been a decent amount of "smoothing" happening.

And the snakes mom failed to teach the dummy,
"Dont bite off more than you can chew."
"Dont let your eyes be bigger than your stomach."
"Dont take more than you can eat."

Reactions: hermosabeach
Gonna piss some people off with this one. View attachment 6940226
Actually, it's a great idea! Nothing says "Corporate success" like being the number 1 brand of the Shopping-cart-pushing-around homeless person.

And, no, there are not millions of homeless veterans. One is too many, true. But giving your Nike stuff to the homeless is fantastic! The more that people see the Nike Swoosh on meth-head tweaking-shopping-cart-pushing-retarded-toothless-unwashed street people.. the better it is for that 'ol brand image!

Great thinking!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Actually, it's a great idea! Nothing says "Corporate success" like being the number 1 brand of the Shopping-cart-pushing-around homeless person.

And, no, there are not millions of homeless veterans. One is too many, true. But giving your Nike stuff to the homeless is fantastic! The more that people see the Nike Swoosh on meth-head tweaking-shopping-cart-pushing-retarded-toothless-unwashed street people.. the better it is for that 'ol brand image!

Great thinking!

Cheers,

Sirhr
You Sirhr are a non linear thinker!

Nike / capershit made the local news cast.
Made me mad that they didn't mention the monetary loss by nike allready.

How long will the dumb ass nike people continue to employ that shit.
How many millions of dollars are they going to burn thinking thier target group will save them?
There is not much around here with a swoosh on it but it gets burnt.

Would not want any vet to be seen in it.

What in hell does that prima dona nfl shit know about sacrifice?
Nothing! And evidently neither does nike.

Maybe they will get it after going completely broke as is my wish for them both, and the nfl.

How many millions of dollars are they going to burn thinking thier target group will save them?

Maybe they will get it after going completely broke as is my wish for them both, and the nfl.

Gotta post two non prima donna nfl'ers who know/knew sacrifice. Not all of them are dicks...
But, even with that, I have no $ to nfl.
Screenshot_20180904-182126_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180904-182250_Chrome.jpg

Yes I forget some in the nfl served, god bless them.
But I doubt they are nealing.
By nfl I ment the people in charge that let this get to the point it's at.

Many have died for the right to protest in this country, But I draw the line at disrespect for the flag , national anthem, ect.

Problems with police, yes I get it, and color is not the only factor these days.

Taking it to stage during the national anthem is compleate bullshit!

Anti Americanism is hot all over the world right now. This is an international company. They are going to have this fucktard talking his shit globally shortly.

Reactions: Gun_Crazy
Problems with police, yes I get it, and color is not the only factor these days.

Taking it to stage during the national anthem is compleate bullshit!

I go beyond calling it bullshit.
I call it chickenshit and hypocritical.

Theres a reason it's called the national felons league. Those felons arent setting an example for the youth who look up to them.
Yes, there are examples of some players working with inner city at risk youth, but it's not a huge number.
The kneeling protest, to me, is a knee jerk reaction, a lot like a snake handler on a bourbon street corner, yelling at people during mardigras...
The kneelers didnt lose a single dollar, they still play and get paid, they dont lose or give up a damn thing, and not a single one got/gets beat up on the Edmund pettus bridge or shot off a Memphis balcony. They dont give up shit to make a change.
If they had a set of balls, they would walk out of the stadium announcing they wont play that night and why.
Yes, that would really bite their ass worse, but it would show way more than hypocritical posturing.
Them kneeling and doing nothing else is about as effective as lindsay Lohan and Charlie sheen protesting and the karshardiwhores caterwauling and posturing. Cant hide trash......

It's a shame trash is more important than values.

The cities the nfl play in want the $ and their gravy train. The city machine wants the $ more than fixing the real problems.

The at risk murders are a huge problem and ignored except calling for gun control, kinda like kneeling, useless, except to stir up people.
The at risk violence, the lack of at risk available jobs, the lack of intervention programs, ignored, but police retardardation is blown out of proportion. And the cities involved dont do a whole heap to fix the retard shit inside the police because political appointees run the police and create the "line" the city wants run. It's not in their long term interest to stop police retardardation, collateral damage and at risk murder and crime is ok, as long as THE $ keeps coming in.

Just for shits and giggles, it would be real interesting to see the at risk families march on the nfl stadium, block the gates, close down the game , while demanding a change and a fix..
Then we would see a real change.

The wrong people are protesting and the ones needing to protest are laying down sheep.

Just my useless opinion and rant off.
Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Kevin Loughnane

21 hrs ·

Hey Nike! This is Police Officer Chris Amoroso. We worked together at the Port Authority Bus Terminal. This is the last picture of him alive. After he brought this woman to safety he ran back into the South Tower of the World Trade Center when it collapsed. If you look at his left hand, you’ll see your “swoosh” trademark.
“Believe in Something. Even if it means sacrificing everything. Just Do It.”
I’ll never buy another Nike product EVER again.

1536111739090.png