• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1541174399992.jpeg

What a movie

My son's costume a seven years ago. He caught some shit about it from one of the houses he went too. Not sure exactly why but I can imagine. Not sure why this guy was offended by this and not all the other horrible shit people dress as and is considered main stream. Must have hit a nerve.
IMG_0104.jpg

My son's costume a seven years ago. He caught some shit about it from one of the houses he went too. Not sure exactly why but I can imagine. Not sure why this guy was offended by this and not all the other horrible shit people dress as and is considered main stream. Must have hit a nerve.
View attachment 6964783
Maybe the shoes? Or maybe the long johns? Who knows!?!

I can just hear her explaining that it’s pronounced cumpsTONE.
One of my contracting gigs overseas was running an APO, kept on getting mail for one of the troops who had left before I got there. She had the unfortunate name of Meg Cumpston..

Boy, you got that right ! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

(Doesn’t she resemble the Very attractive Gal that had a femoral prothesis/fake leg from a post about 4-6 weeks ago ? I thought she was a real cutie).