• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1545422192777.png

OMG!
Was that a tiny thermonucular exploshin in that berlistic jelly??!!

I didn't see any pyrotechnic device inside the gel that could have made that effect. Even if there was one planted inside, the initial impact of the bullet would have set it off much earlier. Whatever software they used to create that was damn good.

Reactions: rduckwor
I didn't see any pyrotechnic device inside the gel that could have made that effect. Even if there was one planted inside, the initial impact of the bullet would have set it off much earlier. Whatever software they used to create that was damn good.

No black magic. Compression and combustible gases. I'd guess similar to how a diesel engine works. I don't know exactly what was in the mix, but I'd guess some sort of hydrocarbon from the gel or something atomized and mixed with the air then compressed high enough it combusted.

Just a guess though.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What you have there is compression ignition
Wrong

No black magic. Compression and combustible gases. I'd guess similar to how a diesel engine works. I don't know exactly what was in the mix, but I'd guess some sort of hydrocarbon from the gel or something atomized and mixed with the air then compressed high enough it combusted.

Just a guess though.

Wrong

It nearly being Christmas, I had hoped for a gift of a Christmas nerd. I myself shall be the sacrifice, subjected to a virtual swirly, and digital wedgies.

The effect is sonoluminescence from cavitation.
No combustion.
No dieseling. Dieseling is what your dog does before locking up with a bitch in heat....or humping your leg.
You also see the phenomenon in pubescent teenage boys. Now where was I....

Oh yeah.
Cavitation and its effects gentlemen.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country