• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1xzzx4.jpg

Is that $#@( on their legs reflections or cellulite? Because I've seen Shar Pei dogs with smoother skin....

Sirhr

I had to look twice at the pic to notice it and it reminded me of back in the day when I spent my summers in Shanghai, everybody be sitting in wicker chairs with just briefs on. When we got up from them, the back of our thighs would look like we survived being fed through a malfunctioning wood chipper :ROFLMAO:

This one brought a tear of pride to my eyes. Even those who are not road dogs can appreciate.

Abandoned 1977 Peterbilt runs again:

Keep on TRUCKIN'

My dad currently rescued and owns a 1981 KW W900 with only 225,000 actual. It has the same Big Cam Cummins and Road Ranger 13 speed. The truck had set in the back lot of seismograph truck manufacturing company. Never saw a day of its life under a roof until we got it. Someday when he is done farming I am going to repair the interior and the paint. It is crazy what the new chrome cost.

My dad currently rescued and owns a 1981 KW W900 with only 225,000 actual. It has the same Big Cam Cummins and Road Ranger 13 speed. The truck had set in the back lot of seismograph truck manufacturing company. Never saw a day of its life under a roof until we got it. Someday when he is done farming I am going to repair the interior and the paint. It is crazy what the new chrome cost.

I've seen thousands of these on the road when I was a kid. They always looked cool to me.

I've seen thousands of these on the road when I was a kid. They always looked cool to me.
I'll try to get a picture and post it. Paint is same or worse shape than the Peterbuilt. My classic 2 ton is a 1975 Int. Load Star 1800. Bought it with 38,000 original miles. It is gas with two transmissions. A 5 speed and the other selects under drive, drive or over drive. That twin screw in under drive is awesome. I love the old style glass turn signal indicators in it. Maybe someday I will get a 6x6 just for fun.

That sounds like an awesome project you guys are working on. It always warms my heart when I see old machines and vehicles being restored and given new life. Especially ones that are icons of an era like the long hood Peterbilts. When I see one of those on the highway, it raises my spirits so high, yet also makes me feel like an ultra-n00b because of the auto-transmission International that I am currently driving. o_O I am sure that KW you got will be sick as fuck once you get that chrome on and give it the paint (y)

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
That sounds like an awesome project you guys are working on. It always warms my heart when I see old machines and vehicles being restored and given new life. Especially ones that are icons of an era like the long hood Peterbilts. When I see one of those on the highway, it raises my spirits so high, yet also makes me feel like an ultra-n00b because of the auto-transmission International that I am currently driving. o_O I am sure that KW you got will be sick as fuck once you get that chrome on and give it the paint (y)
Well it will probably be 10 years or so before I get it. He seems content using it as is. He probably only puts 1,500 miles a year on it. Just hauls grain from the field to the elevator. A whopping 7 mile drive one way. It gets started every few weeks, a yearly annual inspection and anything else it needs mechanical.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country