• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1546912065243.png

Bull. I guarantee she can't lift me over her head.
She has balance. She don't weigh 100lbs soaking wet.

I squat more than twice my body weight and I couldnt lift you over my head.

That girl is tougher than most of us by leaps and bounds. I would say tougher that 99.8% of Hiders.

ETA: Can you lift your body weight up over your head? From the ground.

Lol. She has balance...yes, of her body weight, on a ball she’s gripping with her hands. Every muscle in her body is flexing to maintain that balance...and then she picks something up in front of her.

Have somebody hold your legs so you don’t fall over and see if you can do a handstand. On a ball. Time how long you can hold it. Show us the video of you collapsing so we can all laugh.

I'd bet youd rather she lift u overhead and drop u, than have her kick u in the balls...???

Dont need lift with a solid kick...

I squat more than twice my body weight and I couldnt lift you over my head.

That girl is tougher than most of us by leaps and bounds. I would say tougher that 99.8% of Hiders.

ETA: Can you lift your body weight up over your head? From the ground.

Handstand push-ups are a MFer. Still do some a few times a year to prove myself wrong.

Reactions: powdahound76
Have somebody hold your legs so you don’t fall over and see if you can do a handstand. On a ball. Time how long you can hold it. Show us the video of you collapsing so we can all laugh.

Really? Are you fucking 3?
How the fuck did I imply I could do any of the shit she is doing?

She is incredibly talented, and yes she is strong, but not ant strong.....because....she doesn't weigh much to begin with. Limber, hell yes.

I didn't mean to offend the girl, or any of you hardleg assholes. Hell the way y'all act you know her personally. So tell her The Chikn thinks she is a badass.

Y'all are shit at joking around too. You ever hear of tongue in cheek?
Get the goodamned black powder guys back in here.

Last edited:
Really? Are you fucking 3?
How the fuck did I imply I could do any of the shit she is doing?

She is incredibly talented, and yes she is strong, but not ant strong.....because....she doesn't weigh much to begin with. Limber, hell yes.

I didn't mean to offend the girl, or any of you hardleg assholes. Hell the way y'all act you know her personally. So tell her The Chikn thinks she is a badass.

Y'all are shit at joking around too. You ever hear of tongue in cheek?
Get the goodamned black powder guys back in here.
I guess im the only pervert here i was thinking of my nuts hitting her in the forehead while she had her crotch right above it with her trying to keep that balance ball under her. Now then.

TJ swan : oh yea the girls loved that shit, Tickle pink was another that comes to mind, boones farm I think. We called it panty lube back in the day . or panty remover as my buddy would say.

Sometimes my dark humor and nerdiness gets lost in the shuffle, and is confused with blatant assholery. I must appologize for this intellectual humor, as it's like pussy, not everyone gets it.

So in an effort to shed some light on my mad hatter demeanor, I offer this scienteriffic link:
http://www.curiousmeerkat.co.uk/questions/how-strong-would-a-man-sized-ant-be/

"Finally, the issue of strength is similar to what we just discussed for legs; the strength of muscle depends on its cross-sectional area, whilst body weight is proportional to volume. Thus a small animal can lift many more times its own body weight than a large animal, because as the size of an animal increases, its muscle strength increases by length2, but its body weight increases by length3."

Reactions: Dirty D
Sometimes my dark humor and nerdiness gets lost in the shuffle, and is confused with blatant assholery. I must appologize for this intellectual humor, as it's like pussy, not everyone gets it.

So in an effort to shed some light on my mad hatter demeanor, I offer this scienteriffic link:
http://www.curiousmeerkat.co.uk/questions/how-strong-would-a-man-sized-ant-be/

"Finally, the issue of strength is similar to what we just discussed for legs; the strength of muscle depends on its cross-sectional area, whilst body weight is proportional to volume. Thus a small animal can lift many more times its own body weight than a large animal, because as the size of an animal increases, its muscle strength increases by length2, but its body weight increases by length3."

And with me, subtle to blatant sarcasm is usually present. No ill intent here.

Hi,

Well this has to go to @armorpl8chikn ..... How can anyone take watching the strength and flexibility of a girl and turn it into a damn school lesson on strength to weight ratios lolol..

View attachment 6999843

Sincerely,
Theis

Yes I see your point. As long as my Clown Card is still active, I suppose all is not lost.
?

Red Cross is a profit making business, like Goodwill Industries. They get blood free, then sell it.

Actually, they cannot charge for the actual blood/blood products. They can and do charge for the costs of collection, testing, processing, storing and distributing the blood/blood products. That's Biomedical Services, probably THE ONLY division of the ARC worth a shit.

RMD