• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is how they act when we are armed to the teeth...... imagine how they’d act if they knew there were no repercussions.

A kid standing there doing nothing means he deserves to be shot......they literally wouldn’t hesistate to round us up and put us in death camps if they knew they had the chance
I have said that ever since the Branch Davidians were killed in 1993.

This sh%$ is why we need to stay armed...

View attachment 7009867

Because leftist twats are just plain violent.

Sirhr

I have zero social media accounts (along with zero social skills) because I know I am just not that important, but if I heard correctly, that twitter bullshit doesn't allow such threats or insinuations, veiled or blatant, correct? I suspect that these goons are pleased with themselves and feeling smug since they were able to put such a stupid message out there for all (at least those who twitter or whatever they call it) to see. Yup, the leftys are fruitcakes but they don't have the stones to stand and deliver. Rather they are insidious and feckless. I can think of at least one place where some shooting would be acceptable. Going to place my order for a MAGA hat directly. :)

Good luck and good shooting!

Doug

Reactions: Longshot231
1548209093508.png

Fetish specific content.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
One of the things on my bucket list is to sail (as in with cloth in the air) around the horn. I did the equator, the date line (many times) and the Panama Canal on my subs.

I'm just a recreational boater, never sailed so much as a boogie board, but am fascinated by the age of sail.

So a question for you pros:
How bad ass were the sailors that rounded the horn in 17th and 18th century "ships"?