• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Not 100% true- but close
Professional history Bernie Sanders
After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he initially worked at a variety of jobs, including Head Start teacher, psychiatric aide, and carpenter.[31] In 1968, Sanders moved to Vermont because he had been "captivated by rural life." After his arrival there he worked as a carpenter,[33]filmmaker, and writer[48] who created and sold "radical film strips" and other educational materials to schools.[49] He also wrote several articles for the alternative publication The Vermont Freeman.[50]

Sponsored legislation that became law

Wow! I lived in MIdland in 76-78. I thought it was a real nice small city. Ity looks like things changed alot!

Roads jammed with oil field traffic, sometimes worse than Dallas. You can smell it from 20 miles out. And you know how we don't appreciate litter on the sides of the roads in Texas? Well, Midland and Odessa do not remember that. There's more trash on the sides of the road than anywhere else I've seen, in the state. The place is only good for what it is currently doing, pumping oil and gas out of the ground.

Only time I ever saw one of these was at MOL Oil HQ in Budapest just after Hungary got out the USSR
In the late 60's / early '70's there was a government building in Munich that had an elevator like this one. Dad was stationed in Bad Toelz, all us kids of high school age were bussed to Munich every day for school. Occasionally a group of us would take a "long lunch", catch the street car and go ride the elevator. As I recall, there was a sign indicating the top floor and to get off, which, of course we wouldn't. That was the most disorienting experience. As the individual cars rounded the top it got pitch black, rumbled and shook, and you went over the top without being able to see what it was doing. Suddenly the light would come back from the other direction, 'cuz the car was then going down.

Where do you find the
Roads jammed with oil field traffic, sometimes worse than Dallas. You can smell it from 20 miles out. And you know how we don't appreciate litter on the sides of the roads in Texas? Well, Midland and Odessa do not remember that. There's more trash on the sides of the road than anywhere else I've seen, in the state. The place is only good for what it is currently doing, pumping oil and gas out of the ground.
big spring Tx.

Don't want to go anywhere in this blizzard so I did get my muzzle break installed so I can use this brand new TBAC Ultra 7. I set it on my garage stool and it rolled off and hit the concrete floor. I can't have anything nice. ?

View attachment 7042356

View attachment 7042357

I dropped my rifle and two day old can right on the asphalt because being a newb I grabbed it by the can cover and it slipped right off.

all the slutty / hot brides... all the tattoos was to distract folsk from the prior... discussion thread that had become too wordy...

Bad tats are part of my motivation for not getting them.... I recall when the Mullet and Reflective Oakleys was a good look....

If you have kids... have them watch this

Tattoos are fine so long as you follow some basic rules.

1) don’t get gay ass tattoos of barbed wire or skulls or shit...essentially if you see it as flash on the wall, skip it.

2) get a tattoo because it has meaning, and not because it looks “cool”

3) Don’t get a tattoo in a place you can’t easily cover up with clothes... no hands, face or neck...personally I don’t even do forearms or below the knee.

4) find a decent artist...there are a lot of hacks who buy tattoo guns and open a studio....good tattoos aren’t cheap, and cheap tattoos aren’t good.

5) don’t tattoo the name of the person you are fucking ATM