• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Return of the Ice King

Reactions: Gun_Crazy
How I feel somedays living in CA

View attachment 7052644
I've raised by children to know that the right to dissent is the most precious of rights, and the one to be the most protective of and jealous of giving any ground on.

Saying, "I'm not going to be part of this shit!" and enforcing your dissension under arms if necessary, is where freedom begins.

Great job DW.
So many forget how much there is to teach our young one’s that isnt just taught passively.
A lot needs to be explicitly taught.

Again. Kudos sir.

I was flying out to Vegas, and the dude next to me asked what I was going for:

Business, but I did bring a few firearms to shoot some skeet/sporting clays, and dial in a new rifle at distance.

He was English, and he said “I’m not sure what it about you Americans and your guns.”

“Well, it all started with the Magna Carta...”

OMG, you could just see him thinking “Oh shit... I think I stepped in it.”
Of course, they don't understand Americans and Guns. The last real men left England in the 1700's, and formed a Republic! The rest are a bunch of sissy-boys.

I was talking about that stupid woman. That is obviously not a jellyfish.....but...it's mouth does look like lips and assholes....

Meds? I've never been better, haven't had a headache for two or three days now. I'm sharp as a rat turd....
My mind is aglow, with whirling transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapour of invention!!!

I'm gonna write a book!!

@armorpl8chikn ;

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)