• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

12939344.jpg

Those vespa’s look cool in that configuration,but they were just a mode of transport,not a firing platform.

There is a private race track near Palm Springs Airport. This looks like one of the homes

http://thethermalclub.com/

If you can afford $2 Mil for a track only ferrari, then this might be the place for you

http://thethermalclub.com/villas/

View attachment 7061150

Villas range in size from 8,000 to 15,000 square-feet, are three-to-five bedrooms, and include a large garage. With ceilings high enough to house a trailer or stack cars, garages encompass the size of the villa’s footprint and, depending on overall size, can store up to 15 vehicles. Those who opt for a mezzanine level inside their garage gain an elevated viewing gallery of their collection, as well as two additional rooms with picturesque views of our racing circuits.

View attachment 7061151

Well, I wont get there selling guns.................

This kid went to her house with a sign made of Kool-Aid packs, along with fried chicken and a watermelon... to ask her to the prom. She likes him and accepted. He likes her... and asked.

Yet the PC Mrs. Kravitz types across the Interwebs are in free-fall, full-up screaming, triggered, dog-whistle, tear down statues... melting down mode over this...

Hell, if he brought me KFC and melon, I'd go to the prom with him!

Well done young man... you just trolled everyone, got the moonbats to go all "derangement syndrome" and got yourself a prom date with a sense of humor and a great smile! 'Merika!

Cheers,

Sirhr

View attachment 7060719

This photo of a boy and his Gun Collection is dated c. 1959.

This is an exact representation of Me and My bedroom c. 1978, age 14... And it is utterly perfect. Amazingly enough, I never shot up a school, climbed a tower in Texas, burned Me Lai, did a drive-by, blah blah blah...

Instead I got two masters degrees, worked for NASA and other gummint entities... went crazy in the Dot Com Era, became an LEO and M/O after 911, and revere our Constitution... while acting as kind of a patron of the firearms arts... and more.

Man, you'd think with a collection like that I'd have already wiped out an entire school district before I was able to drive!!

So what changed? Liberalism. That's what changed!

Sirhr

Kinda what my bedroom looked like when I was 13, in 1974, except I had a Lee Load-All bolted down on that desk. Also, I wasn’t lucky enough to own a Browning. I had a JC Higgins 12 gauge.