• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

253A7012-E988-40DA-8D9D-C01AA5DEA7E5.png

At aafnation

Reactions: Tucker301
Speaking of... took these two gems at our state fair... the local Somali future-terrorists getting a taste of home...

View attachment 7148042

And this winner.... does anyone even know Fat Albert any more? And does anyone really think having a Bill Cosby reference on your booth is a good idea? At least they weren’t selling puddin Pops.

View attachment 7148041

Next year I am taking a real camera with a good lens. That place is comedy gold.

Sirhr
You have no idea ?‍♂️

View attachment 7148312

Probably get a bite or two.

Actually there was no fighting after battle at Opicine where 4th Yugoslav army destroyed germans and entered 1st of May 45 into Trieste. 2k krauts didn't want to surrender to partisans as fuckers (justly so) were afraid they will get the bullet and they surrendered to NZ units (which arrived on 2nd of May) without fighting...

Reactions: Skimafia and lash
I had a productive weekend in one of our cities, chasing down unlawful groups of militants of unknown origin. The final exercise of our current learning year, focusing on urban settings and irregular work, named Onion 2019.

I do like working in urban settings, it's fun and it is home. This is what motivates me professionally, in military manners. This is my home where I'm operating. Not far away. Right here. Thus I work better and more efficiently. Have operated as a Green Man, have operated against those.

I like the composition of this one:
1568717415624.png

And since this forum is about precision shooting (somewhat):
1568717712574.png

1568717760749.png

Oh, T&A. A in this case.
1568718830998.png