• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

How a camera can “add weight”
MammothUltimateEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

Thats funny. And that kid makes me smile.

My last couple years of high school, one of my jobs was in a grocery store. One lady would come in with her son who had Down’s. Brian would come help me bag and carry out while his mom shopped.
he loved to operate the switch that controlled the little conveyor belt and ask “paper or plastic?”
had a lot of fun with him for the couple years I worked there.
he now lives in a group home and has part-time job.

My last couple years of high school, one of my jobs was in a grocery store. One lady would come in with her son who had Down’s. Brian would come help me bag and carry out while his mom shopped.
he loved to operate the switch that controlled the little conveyor belt and ask “paper or plastic?”

Have friends with a DS son. He is the neatest kid I know.

Thats pretty cool, and good for you for stepping up like that. I feel today it would not be "cool" to act that way. But then again, there are videos floating around of teens helping other teens.

Well it sure wasnt cool then.
I dont do stuff to be cool. I do whats right. And what brings me joy.

I already knew at 16 that I was headed into nursing. Kind of a mind set of looking out for those who could use it. It is how we were raised in my home.

I was also good at punching bullies who made fun of those with DS or MR.
That brought me a lot of joy, seeing their noses spurt blood! ?

Well it sure wasnt cool then.
I dont do stuff to be cool. I do whats right. And what brings me joy.

I already knew at 16 that I was headed into nursing. Kind of a mind set of looking out for those who could use it. It is how we were raised in my home.

I was also good at punching bullies who made fun of those with DS or MR.
That brought me a lot of joy, seeing their noses spurt blood! ?

Funny. Parallel lives (I am a CICU RN). I have a 5 month old daughter and I routinely think how I am going to explain others disposition. At her last checkup she was staring pretty intently at a child with CP in a wheel chair. She is in a phase where she stares, but it made me uncomfortable because I didnt want her staring because this child was different. Obviously she is too young to understand any of this (and was probably only staring at the bright colors of the wheel chair) and I am making it more than it was.

I digress, carry on.

1572890780018.png

That's why I always carry a black Sharpie marker....fuck that....she/he gets a talking to, once.
Just like the person who was next to me in business class on a flight to Asia....clipping their toenails.
A terse "stop that, now you pig" was sufficient. My glare transcended the language barrier.

Last edited:
View attachment 7176819

That's why I always carry a black Sharpie marker....fuck that....she/he gets a talking to, once.
Just like the person who was next to me in business class on a flight to Asia....clipping their toenails.
A terse "stop that, now you pig" was sufficient. My glare transcended the language barrier.

Always carry a packet of unsweetened Kool Aid strawberry.

Mix it with a little water and dip her hair in it. Voilá!! Hombre hair and she won't know it until she showers next.