• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1577777888786.png

game- blouses

Gender Equality Activist Brie Larson complaining about ‘patriarchy’ and ‘male gaze’ while wearing this dress

View attachment 7213270

“Are you staring at my breasts? Why are you staring at my breasts? How dare you stare at my breasts! You are only interested in one thing. I’m suing you for staring at my breasts.”

I used to live a few miles from the Chino airport, where the planes of fame museum is located. Love the air show they put on. They have an excellent example that flys, and is well displayed in a hanger.

View attachment 7213187

I forgot to mention as well....

As you know, the turbo chargers sat behind the engines and the scoops helped cool the turbos.
Russ said that during night flight training guys would see the turbo glow coming from the scoops. Some men ejected from the plane thinking that it was on fire.

Sti
llilQUOTE="Marinevet1, post: 8187840, member: 110842"]
That's a bag that was put in a bout 10 years ago........
[/QUOTE]

Still comfy

I used to live a few miles from the Chino airport, where the planes of fame museum is located. Love the air show they put on. They have an excellent example that flys, and is well displayed in a hanger.

View attachment 7213187

I am friends with a guy who works there and helped rebuild the engines in that plane. He is well connected in the "warbird industry" if you will.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
@DuneBoer - I got the joke.

I always figured most would remember details about people mentioned over the years. Im no genius and I remember.

Glad you are getting to retire. More time for life and making off-color jokes (of which I am a fan).

Colorful is ok. just no colored jokes. They upset @MtnCreek
I think @MtnCreek may be black Irish.

Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave.

Anybody know the chick at 5:41's name?

Those legs! Also, 10:25 and 24:08. We definitely need this amazing girl's name...wow.
EDIT: I guess it's Sierra Skye but her still images are photoshopped so heavy that they make her amazing ass and legs smaller which is a bummer because they are perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamichWayne
I would happily give her the most disappointing 45 seconds of her life.

If you put a bit of "effort" into it, I'll bet you could extend that to 45 rather satisfying minutes, it just takes creativity ... and toys of course... props, rope and furniture are all optional extras of course.

If you put a bit of "effort" into it, I'll bet you could extend that to 45 rather satisfying minutes, it just takes creativity ... and toys of course... props, rope and furniture are all optional extras of course.
Or included nap time... or you could watch her by herself for 44 min then you get 1 min on the field.

My 1st time shooting a 50 I had a misfire

the instructor barked- wait
We waited 2 minutes
Then you take off your belt to open the bolt

225 grains of powder can create a big KB

bore obstructions are no joke - especially with big rounds