• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1584113098503.png

I made the mistake of going to the grocery store last night after going to PetSmart to get a few things for the new puppy. You would have thought this was the end times. Bare shelves EVERYWHERE. No poultry, very little beef, No pasta on the entire row of pasta. There wasn't any condiments on the shelf other than a few small container of mustard. Then I went to get in line. How about 30-40 people in each line.

I had literally 9 items in my cart. There were people who had 2 full carts.

CRAZY.

When the liquor stores run out of adult beverages, then you know things are really bad.

Aussie bird....

Cockatoos are smart. My old one would open the cage in a split second. Had to put a Master lock on it and he would watch me open it. He learned the exact number of spins left and right to open it but could never see the combination since it was facing away from him. I'm sure if I faced it to him he would have eventually figured it out.