• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Thank you sir. No reason to be jealous. It was a goal that took upwards of 5 years to work up the confidence to attempt. This site is what motivated me to keep up with the goal. This site also gave me the knowledge that I needed to make it happen.

I jealous because I have no where to shoot at that distance..............

Reactions: nikonNUT
1585775183135.png

-
King Fisher is badass, climbed that fucker years ago . it was my 1st real climb and we went to 3rd pitch, tied off all the gear, repealed down, then jugged back-up and finished it up next day to top out, signed into the old ammo can cashe stashed up there with name and date, and then base jumped off top and flew down to valley floor .
Fisher towers are 'dirty' to say the least , If you can't pull your hardware out by hand, just take water bottle and dump water on it to loosen it up and pull out ....lol
-
That’s badass

Reactions: Jaron3
It's Humor- who cares about the pics....Widely know about his 2 compounds in LA

Valley and Beach

calabasis

Beach

RV
1585790921490.png

1585790934758.png

his son has a 6,000 sq ft house when he turned 18

I bought a pre-64 model 70 featherweight and found this in the stock when I removed the buttplate. I bought this rifle a while ago and don't remember if I posted the pictures. I took the buttplate off because there was an odd white spacer between it and the wood. The quarters are silver, the dollar bill is a silver certificate, the note has a previous owners pre zip code address on it, 4 rounds of .243, wooden matches wrapped in plastic, white crystalized stuff wrapped in plastic, not sure what it is but it shook blue in a drug test kit when my LEO neighbor tested it.

DSC00170.JPG