• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

EnormousWarmKiwi-size_restricted.gif

That's exactly how Christine Gregoir won, in Wa. Old snaggletooth lost the first two recounts, then, miraculously, won the third and became governor. The demonrat party is rife with stories like this. Take a look at Wasserman-Shultz in Fla. and other districts where the dirty D won in a completely red area. At what point does the govt. become non-essential?

The real tragedy is not that they try shit like that, but that kind of shit is allowed to stand. The other side should have said GTFOOH with that bullshtit nice try, but now go fuckoff!

Last edited:
A418FDCD-BF93-46F9-83E8-55C11E45B7D1.jpeg
These came from my next door neighbor. He was in WW2 before he died he gave them to me. They came with the original holsters and ammo. The top is a Remington Rand. The bottom has Colt but according to him it was either IH or Singer that it. I’m just going by the information he told me. I’ve not researched it.