• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Are these Girls Thai?

18962.jpg
I have a sneaking suspicion That’s not wife night!

• Haha
Reactions: geek65
I never could understand the logic behind those multiple padlock access "systems".

Would it not be easier just to create a "chain" from the padlocks - using the padlock hasps as links in the "chain"?

Open your lock - and break the "chain" - and open the gate. Lock two other locks together with your lock and join the chain back together. Sounds pretty easy to me.

If the multiple locks will not form a long enough chain with just the hasps, use short pieces (three links or so) between each padlock.

Of course, this system will only work if a chain is used to lock the opening. If there is some type of pin or other hasp, you will have to use another system - but it does work just fine on gates.
we had a chain at a private range... Random people would cut the chain and add a padlock.... this type of system works so far

Attachments

• 1588907671989.png
    1588907671989.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

I saw him live at a USO show in Pakistan. That guy was incredibly nice and likable. He was driven around in an up-armored hummer. In Pakistan. In the summer. Those vehicles don't have a/c, and the uparmored windows don't "roll down". If you didn't know, Mr. Williams was one hairy dude. Part Wookiee. He must've been miserable, but he didn't make an issue of any of it. Stopped at the chow hall tent and signed a dude's cast who had gotten injured recently. Visited with everyone he could, all the time. After his mostly improv show was done (and it was hilarious), he waited for every single one of us to make it through the line to meet him. He didn't just shake a hand and pose for a picture. He talked with you and seemed genuine in everything he said and did. I spoke with some folks who handled some of the logistical part of the visit, and he was just that kind of guy. He loved the military, and we loved him.

When I heard he passed away by his own doing, it was one of only two times I was genuinely sad to see a "celebrity" go.

Ironically, he'd probably laugh at that meme, so no-harm no-foul from me. I just thought I'd share a first-person account of what kind of a genuinely nice guy he was.

RIP, Mr. Williams.