• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I'm warning you guys.....I'll drink a bottle of magnesium citrate if I have to.
There will be shit....with pictures.

great, it's poop time . . . .

This should make you guys feel better and restore you back to normal regularity.

Maxine Mask.jpg

I'm warning you guys.....I'll drink a bottle of magnesium citrate if I have to.
There will be shit....with pictures.

I think some of these fellers are trying to get you to have a prolapse, Mr. Waters isn’t worth it man...

I recall an episode of Cops. Chasing a Dodge 4X4 when he goes cross country. Cop sedan does okay for a bit, but the terrain gets a little rougher and he centers on a low ridge. Exhaust started a grass fire and the whole car went up. Dodge guy crossed a creek and got away.

She can drive. :geek:
No shit. I love to watch these police chases on Youtube. I always wondered why more fleeing suspects don't stop, hit reverse, and ram the fuck out of the cop car? It will almost always disable the tin cans we have for cars nowadays.

Know a fellow that was doing alligator census on Eufaula NWR on AL/GA border several years ago. For whatever reason he was kneeling down at waters edge and a large gator grabbed him by the head and pulled into the water. That he survived is a miracle but it tore his scalp off from back to front and left hanging over his face. He and a buddy had paddled in, it was the middle of the night w/ poor cell phone signal, they had a hard time describing where they were, and it took a while for help to reach them. He recovered and with only minimal scar visible through his close cut hair. He's also one of those folks that trouble is never far behind.

You just hope as the scalp gets pulled, the little arteries get stretched enough that when they “snap back” after tearing they seal off most of the way or completely.
Heads can bleed like stink. Lost a dude to hypovolemic shock past year from a giant head lac.

happens with some digit amputations too.
saw one where it hardly bled, surgeon cleaning it up found the coiled up little artery 2cm back from the point of injury.