• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

4971B518-BDF0-42B7-A3EB-F7F7D21A0AC5.jpeg

The wife and I made our bi-monthly pilgrimage to Costco last night, as per the rules from our fag governer we wore our mask. But about halfway through the store my wife said fuck-it and pulled her's off. It wasn't long before the manager found us and began to explain to my wife that she must wear her mask while in the store. My wife replied "no I'm not wearing it, I have an anxiety disorder" the manager looked a little shocked that my wife was so direct and turned and walked away. He must have told the others because no one else said anything to my wife. I think I'll have a shirt made that says "Fuck off and stick that masks up your ass, I have an anxiety disorder" :cool: I mean at that moment I was pretty anxious, I thought my wife might throat punch him. She has done it to me for a lot less.

Similar but not Boldt. Not sure where this is.

View attachment 7333861

Here is yet another one too... With a beautiful love story attached to it as well. He built it for his wife. They worked on it together until she passed away in 2006, and he has been upkeeping it and also hosting tours to the public. Beautiful place tucked into the Illinois suburbs...

fa38c4_c1a8b7d572b97c3fd35199860c512f42.webp

766cbc57573fee63cfaf739566c7149c.jpg

fa38c4_7a16fc0a58e7995b49c33584a2cbdca4.webp

images

GF brought this to my attention as she falls head over heels over this kind of stuff. I cannot begin to explain how this enriched me and made my day so much more brighter too...

ETA: Havencrest, Savannah IL

Last edited:
Princess Fatemeh Khanum was Naser al-Din Shah’s second daughter. Naser al-Din Shah was the longest reigning monarch and ruled as the Shah (king) of Persia from 1848 until his assassination in May 1896.

View attachment 7333907
I wonder if she is real hairy? You know? Where the clothes are covering.

Princess Fatemeh Khanum was Naser al-Din Shah’s second daughter. Naser al-Din Shah was the longest reigning monarch and ruled as the Shah (king) of Persia from 1848 until his assassination in May 1896.

View attachment 7333907

Imagine being the poor guy that the king takes a liking to.

King: “You are like a son to me. I want to reward you.”

Mohamed:“Thank you, may Allah bless you with many more sons, daughters, camels and sheep. I am your most obedient servant. Your Excellency is wiser than all the Maji in his glorious kingdom. I will be as a son to you, most gracious potentate. Your most humble servant lives to do as your majesty wishes.”

King: “Ah my most loving son! You please your kingly father with words of wisdom. Will you really do anything for me?”

Mohamed: “Yes sir and to the point of death for his highnesses’ most trivial wish. I would walk barefoot through a thousand miles of burning sand to bring you a drop of water. What does his excellency wish to reward me with?”

King: “I want you to marry my daughter and bless me with a score & three-fold of grandsons.”

Mohamed: “Your highness is too magnificent and kind for a lowly Bedouin like me. May I get you a drink of water instead? Your daughter is more worthy of a better man than me. I shall also be a long time in the desert to get you that cool drop of water.”

It’s good to be former. Eureka is a total shithole now and Arcata is on its way.
I still go back to visit occasionally and Eureka wasn’t exactly paradise in the early 1990’s but yeah, decades of a Democrat monopoly on the state house and county govt has taken its toll...

Now to motivate some butthurt

1590254585461.png

Those who have actually visited other countries in uniform will see the humor in picture #2 and especially in picture #3.