• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

#ENDTHELOCKDOWNSNOW

The insanity is getting out of control...

anim_lol.gif

#ENDTHELOCKDOWNSNOW

The insanity is getting out of control...

anim_lol.gif

For all the grief that I caught from the ex-wives, I probably should have done something like this to deserve the stomping that I got in divorce court.

If I'm going to be found guilty of something, then it might as well be something like that.

Cory Buckner
16 hrs
When you tell the story of the protestors and the rioting and the unrest in Louisville, make sure you tell this story too. The unofficial word is the officer was separated from the group. His protectors, a group of black men who made sure no harm would come to him.
View attachment 7339531
View attachment 7339528
View attachment 7339529
This is the thing that drives me nuts about the whole situation. There’s good and bad people in all races. Everyone wants to be so polarizing and make every issue black and white, for lack of a better term. Until we all realize that life is lived in brilliant colors, and stop pointing fingers based on race alone, we will never get passed this type of foolishness.

"The bastards tried to come over me last night. I guess they didn't know I was a Marine." - Last words of Private First Class Edward H. Ahrens

During the Battle for Guadalcanal, the 1st Marine Raider Battalion landed on the island of Tulagi, with 22 year old, 140 pound PFC Edward Ahrens among them. That night the Japanese lunched a vicious counterattack. Ahrens stood his ground, securing the right flank of the line. In the morning, Ahrens' company commander, Capt Lewis Walt (later 4 Star General Lew Walt), found Ahrens in his fighting hole. 11 enemy dead surrounded the hole. A dead Japanese officer and dead Japanese sergeant were in the hole next to him. The blood-covered Marine reclined against the dirt wall, gunshot and stab wounds across his body bearing witness to his savage fight. Ahrens still clutched the dead officer's sword in his hand. Upon seeing his commander, Ahrens uttered his last words, then died silently in Walt's arms. For his heroic one-man stand, PFC Ahrens was posthumously awarded the Navy Cross.

"...serving with Company A, FIRST Marine Raider Battalion, during the landing assault and seizure of enemy Japanese-held Tulagi Island, British Solomon Islands, on the night of 7–8 August 1942. While a member of a security detachment protecting the right flank of his battalion, Private First Class Ahrens, with utter disregard for his own personal safety, single-handedly engaged in hand-to-hand combat a group of the enemy attempting to infiltrate the rear of the battalion. Although mortally wounded, he succeeded in killing the officer in command of the hostile unit and two other Japanese, thereby breaking up the attack. His great personal valor and indomitable fighting spirit were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service. He gallantly gave his life in the defense of his country."

1590861528646.png