• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Fine-Friday-3.jpg

I can't stand Van Jones but he just popped a circuit breaker or two at CNN.

Those "white liberals" should be aware that the real unorganized and organized militias in this country are still napping right now. Once we wake up, we are going to earnestly fuck them up. Keep pushing.

Cory Buckner
16 hrs
When you tell the story of the protestors and the rioting and the unrest in Louisville, make sure you tell this story too. The unofficial word is the officer was separated from the group. His protectors, a group of black men who made sure no harm would come to him.
View attachment 7339529

Maybe so, but, from the looks of those biceps, I believe he could have made it "sporty" for a while.

Antifa types taking the M4's out of police cars then an apparent CCW holder or under cover taking them away from Antifa.

Thinking this one looks greenscreened a little bit? Just the portion from zoom-in showing the Looter with AR through the Billy Badass rushing in and clearing out the weapon. Looks funky to me. Also can’t believe footage like this wouldn’t hit the National news.

Creator (WashingtonMatt) also only has one video, this one.

Edit; Nevermind. Appeared to be legitimate. Billy Badass is a private armed security guard hired by a local news crew.

Last edited:
Antifa types taking the M4's out of police cars then an apparent CCW holder or under cover taking them away from Antifa.

"And we're going to cut away from this scene . . " Because we wouldn't want you to see one of the ANTIFA pussies get their ass shot by a cop. That might upset the delicate among you.

I want to see some head cracking and real riot control efforts.

Reactions: Boon20