• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I raced mostly motocross but also 1/2 mile, scrambles, various enduro forms and hill climb.

My worst crashes were observed trails at 2.3 MPH.

FIFY

Same, however my worst crashes were on the street.

1591182817396.png

Coeur d'Alene Idaho today, Shankster country. They aren't going to allow anything to happen to their city. Unfortunately they are stuck between to shitbag cities, Spokane and Missoula.

Great idea.
Now about that video.
Why, why, why can't iphone users record in landscape?

They hold the damn phone up in portrait mode and waggle it back and forth.
Makes me feel like throwing up, there's so much movement.

Oooh, look here, no look here. Now back over there, now here and back over there...
WTF? Turn that bitch on it's side and you don't have to act like Michael J Fox with a camera.

@barneybdb

you are a man of many talents and tastes

your progression from poisonous evil critters from Australia...modern military aircraft....WWII aircraft...smoking hot women, has been fun to watch

either you have exhausted the Internets useful pictures or you have been sucked into the dark-side of posting T&A pics

just so you know, im fine with all of the above

B

That vid of the Antifa first aid has me laughing so hard!!!!

Nearly spilled coffee.

I have seen some of the best like that in real life.
People crying like they are dying with a scratch or bruise and people with busted bones, amputated digits, etc are stoic as can be.

Once stepped out of the triage room to talk to a kid just wheeled in from a car to please stop yelling so much. We get a lot of cannabis Induced hyper emesis, they tend to present like him and I had already had 4-5 that day and it was pretty early.

Opened his jacket to about 1500 ml of blood pooled up....
He had been stabbed in the liver a couple blocks a way, flagged a car who drive him to the ER.
He got his belly cut open to pack his liver a few minutes later in the OR.

We get a lot of cannabis Induced hyper emesis, they tend to present like him and I had already had 4-5 that day and it was pretty early.

Can't convince most of those dumbshits this is a real syndrome, either... I've about given up wasting my breath.