• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1591247210896.png

Listen here Mr No Gag Reflex. It was a simple question for learning. Kinda the point of many discussions on this website. Not all are for showing off your sword Swallowing skills.

Now I have to report you for being mean.
Powdahound, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I am here for you man, woman, otherkin, etc. lol

@Dirty D I got her phone number for you. I know how much you like screamers. She is a little on the skinny side though.

That, nature lovers, was the distress call of the dog-faced buffalorilla [ora cani gignates].

If you spot a dog-faced buffalorilla in it’s natural environment be advised that interactions with this species, although humorous, may lead to confrontations like this. Please exercise extreme caution.

This particular specimen is highly indicative of the subset that cannot flourish independently but relies on state supported sustenances. It has lost the ability to work for its own food and relies on government programs to keep it from going extinct.

As such, the dog-faced buffalorilla exists in a highly agitated state and will emit a distress call whenever it smells the presence of a conservative. This man was fortunate that only a single dog-faced buffalorilla was encountered. They are known to gather together in large herds.

Proving once again that OutlawTen5 is the Hide's Most Committed Ass Man.

...err, is it the Hide's Ass Man that most needs to be committed?

Great asses, keep-em-coming, err, is it keep me coming?

This ass shit is so confusing.

Watermelons are my personal favorite. With a 22-250 hollowpoint, it's not uncommon for chunks to blow 50' back towards the shooter.

I am not sure he qualifies as an butt man.

While slim, fit, and well photoshopped to look perfect, an butt man would follow @Dirty D rules and say those girls need a sammich or 3.

As a man who appreciates a lady who looks like a lady, a well rounded butt is good.
If it looks like she loves squats and the stairmaster, this Is all good.

I'm impressed he didn't break his ankle going through that windshield. And, of course, the reverse commando roll. I mean, you can't call yourself a bad-ass without a roll thrown in somewhere.