• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

truck (2).jpg

Was pulled off into a loading zone at night talking to some vets on the side walk who were guarding a building the other night. A couple of dip shits were afraid of the big marine standing there and decided to walk out in the road around my expedition despite the 6 beware of dog or stay back signs posted on the vehicle.

Any hoo I was able to look in the driver's side mirror just in time to see my GSD launch his head out to try to bite the dick's face off and was only stopped because I had the window 1/2 up and by the top of K9 cage above the window grabbed his collar. He missed the dude's face by microns.

People across the street heard it and jumped but not as fast or high as the two Portlanders that came to cause trouble. No One, I mean No One sneaks up on me from behind, he is always watching and listening no matter what is happening:) It's what all good boys are supposed to do, I believe he could also smell what happened in their pants.

I think they learn a valuable lesson. Others think they can come up and put hands on the vechicle, I just tell them to step away and start rolling down the windows.
They don't call him man's best friend for nothing. Awesome!