• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

t1ES0m9A.jpeg

rigPoHiC.jpeg

I feel sorry for the guys that ever marry the rest of them. It will be a hell on earth such as they’ve never known.
They’re just followers and copy cats. Lots of folks compromise themselves to fit in when they are kids. That’s where our sons learn to fuck. Everyone has a purpose and is special in their own way.

They’re just followers and copy cats. Lots of folks compromise themselves to fit in when they are kids. That’s where our sons learn to fuck. Everyone has a purpose and is special in their own way.
I agree they are follower's and copy cats, but in my opinion everyone is not special and some people have no purpose at all. Some of those girls may get married to guys but doubt if any get married to men.

Reactions: Mwalex
The one on top looks like she knows what she’s doing, the two In the middle hold a rifle like 90% of the women I have taken shooting, what is the one on the bottom hunting that requires face paint and an air rifle? Why do women always do that weird backward lean,is it a balance issue? LOP? It’s near impossible to correct with some of them, even if you show them a good offhand stance, and get them something that fits them they still ruin it.

The one on top looks like she knows what she’s doing, the two In the middle hold a rifle like 90% of the women I have taken shooting, what is the one on the bottom hunting that requires face paint and an air rifle? Why do women always do that weird backward lean,is it a balance issue? LOP? It’s near impossible to correct with some of them, even if you show them a good offhand stance, and get them something that fits them they still ruin it.

that strange lean is lack of upper body strength.

seen it with kids or weak men, they just dont have the arm/shoulder strength to hold it up.

now if they listen and take that lean into a good position (like elbow on hip etc) theyd be fine...but listening is not a strong point of most people

that strange lean is lack of upper body strength.

seen it with kids or weak men, they just dont have the arm/shoulder strength to hold it up.

now if they listen and take that lean into a good position (like elbow on hip etc) theyd be fine...but listening is not a strong point of most people

She’s an excellent shot and I’m not going to criticize for using what works. Besides, I like to study her techniques - a lot. Just saying.

1594822079478.jpeg

She’s an excellent shot and I’m not going to criticize for using what works. Besides, I like to study her techniques - a lot. Just saying.

View attachment 7374887

she does damn well and the rifle yoga videos are good reference material for ummmm... positional shooting. But again, she uses a SOLID high power stance with bone to bone support from her ankle to the bottom metal, and binding up her joints by pointing her toes in. May need to be rebuilt with every shot using an ‘03 but it works well enough with rim fires and PCPs. just leaning back letting the rifle wobble all over the place with your eye way out from the sight And no support like number 2 and 3 above is a good opportunity for injured upset women when recoil is applied.

Off hand technique taught USMC circa 1982 but no one in platoon 1042 did it nearly as nice a pose

I shot high power like that with an M-1 but couldn’t lean back as far with a shooting jacket on cause I’d fall on my ass.

True story: myself and a dozen others had to qualify with the shotgun with the army guard.

I had put a lot of rounds through a shotgun but never qualified with one in a military setting.

This was where the RO had to be setting all of us up for a joke. The first round fired, he told us, had to be from a squatting position.

Now picture this. Dumbass me, squats with my toes on both feet pointing toward the target. I didn’t put one foot behind the other in a perpendicular manner.

By now, some of you know what happened without reading further.

I was on the extreme left of the line.

Because I didn’t have one foot behind the other, the recoil from the shot caused me to lose balance and I rolled back on my ass.

My first thought was; “I hope nobody saw me.”

As I rolled back from the recoil, I looked to my right to see a dozen other soldiers rolling back on there asses like keystone cops.

There is nothing like unit cohesion with everyone doing it the same way.